Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mangoberri

An AWESOME book.

Right now, I'm reading this book called 'Handle With Care' by Jodi Picoult, and it's amazinggggggg. I love this book. I'm almost done reading it and I just started reading yesterday.

Basically, there's a girl called Willow and she has OI (her bones break easily), and they are planning to file a lawsuit against their doctor for not telling them of her illness before she was born. And it gets really interesting!

If you can find this book at the library or even buy it, go read it! It's really good Smile All her books are good.

BTW, I plan to stop posting at post 7777. 8)

You know what! We need a book lovers club or something. I myself have been a bookworm since I learned how to read and I'm sure there are others here like you Mango that like to read too. We could post our fave books, give recommendations and write reveiws on the books we read so that others can find new books to enjoy. Just a thought hehe Smile

book club will be awesome...I would totally join! I'm always on the look out to see what to read and I don't like to venture out to unfamiliar books unless I hear comments or suggestions from other people. currently I'm reading 'In-n-Out Burger:A behind the counter look at the fast food chain that breaks all the rules' by Stacy Perman. It's going really well.

myladyyawo pm'd me yesterday about a book club Laughing

I'm starting one up today, so look out for it under the music club congratulations

ohhh! that book sounds very interesting and the book club sounds fabulous! i can't wait to join that one!! i love reading!! i'm addicted to reading just as much as i am to PS...that's pretty dangerous!

twin~i've taken the liberty of taking a screen shot for you of your 7777 so that you can relish in your 7777 moment forever and you can continue to post freely! hee hee LOL.

here you go.
 p_tiff10.jpg

Code:
[img]http://i69.servimg.com/u/f69/13/79/05/05/p_tiff10.jpg[/img]

bahahahaha!

lea75 wrote:
myladyyawo pm'd me yesterday about a book club Laughing

I'm starting one up today, so look out for it under the music club congratulations

Me and mylady must think alike congratulations Thanks so much for making a book club!