Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
HollowThanatos

AitM Pre-Comic topic

So as some of you know, I am going to be drawing a comic For Aitm that can be found here exclusively. It will have aspects of fiction and non-fiction and a dash of pepper here and there. But before I can begin, I have to design and have you choose a doodle you. Please keep in mined that unfortunately, i can not include everyone. But anyhooden, lets begin shall we? :3

EDIT: Also, I'm not going into detail, but due to past events, all girls are going to be relatively flat-chested.

Idk if you want to put me in it, but if you do, this is how I draw myself in comics about my friends. You could make me look like this Very Happy (adapted to your drawing style) also, keep in mind I am not good at drawing in paint xD

Also I never color comics, so I randomly added the green and purple Razz those colors don't matter, but if it's in color, the shirt must be white with a red tie >Smile

Too much detail?
I didn't make it anyway XD

I've got another drawing to use for this anyway XP at least, it'll be ready soon

You MUST remember to make me a humanoid frog.
Don't make me look too human, but then again, not too frog-ish. I'm an alien space frog, remember.

SirDoom wrote:
invaderpopz wrote:
I love doom's drawing so much

<3

I want to make it my new signature, but my computer's being funny now. I saved it to my pictures though, expect to see it soon :3

invaderpopz wrote:
SirDoom wrote:
invaderpopz wrote:

<3

I want to make it my new signature, but my computer's being funny now. I saved it to my pictures though, expect to see it soon :3

Do that and I go sopa on you

SirDoom wrote:
invaderpopz wrote:
SirDoom wrote:
invaderpopz wrote:

<3

Do that and I go sopa on you

D: credit will be given where credit is due! It would be only to honor you, your darkness.

You know what? Your comic has people and frogs. Do you know what it's lacking? Trees. Add me in and you'll have a full circle.

Dr_TreeMan wrote:
You know what? Your comic has people and frogs. Do you know what it's lacking? Trees. Add me in and you'll have a full circle.

Do you know what else it is missing? The animals that are arboreal (google it Razz. UNLESS your a girl and know everything BHAAHAHAHAHAH OR TROLOLOLOLOL), to be specific mammals that live in jungles in south america, to be more specific they are related to armadillos and anteaters, to be more specific, they are commonly know to say Hilo when they arrive or someone joins their gathering e.g. minecraft

*hint* IT MEANS TREE DWELLING *hint*

@spindle After I've got all of the designs for the.... important people(The people who appear the most) I have started the comic since for a little while its just me gwen and our... friends...

@Sloth You're right! >:O THIS COMIC NEEDS LEMURS!!!!

EDIT:
I just saw the pic hollow made Very Happy
Epical >:3

Reposting my pic:
YESSSSS
Btw, what's that I'm stepping on?

hmmm, i did split the picture posts out from music topic and merge them here.. seems they've somehow slipped in between the old posts.

DIEEEEE APPLESSS
I HATE YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE TOO RARE
GAARHAHGHAHAHHFHAGHHAA
I AM SO EVIL

[insert non-caps here for the sake of following rules of no all caps]

But why an apple??

Sloth5950 wrote:
Dr_TreeMan wrote:

Do you know what else it is missing? The animals that are arboreal (google it Razz. UNLESS your a girl and know everything BHAAHAHAHAHAH OR TROLOLOLOLOL), to be specific mammals that live in jungles in south america, to be more specific they are related to armadillos and anteaters, to be more specific, they are commonly know to say Hilo when they arrive or someone joins their gathering e.g. minecraft

*hint* IT MEANS TREE DWELLING *hint*

wow... You just milked the "I know a long word" thing to the farthest possible extent of milking it. Congratulations, really. We'll all remember how intelligent you are with your plethera of superfluous vocabulary.

invaderpopz wrote:

wow... You just milked the "I know a long word" thing to the farthest possible extent of milking it. Congratulations, really. We'll all remember how intelligent you are with your plethera of superfluous vocabulary.

plethora*
I lol'd. We'll all remember how intelligent you wanted to be by putting down another person for superfluous vocab, and then proceeding to do the same thing. Gratz, mate. Wink You've really outdone yourself this time.
cyclops

Guest Snowy
Haha I love your drawings! Very Happy

lol i look really depressed XDD good job hollow you have captured the image i was going for XDDD (jks)

Looks really good though :3

first of all, i believe myself to be extremely intelligent, so BACK OFF BRO

and i love how the girls are just like o yeah, i like this pic, yeah, yup so yeah

HAHAHAHAHA that would be all for today

Sloth5950 wrote:
first of all, i believe myself to be extremely intelligent, so BACK OFF BRO

and i love how the girls are just like o yeah, i like this pic, yeah, yup so yeah

HAHAHAHAHA that would be all for today

I could use that picture for a lot of posts I read. Sorry, I'm stealing it... I mean 'borrowing'.

Frogger409 wrote:
invaderpopz wrote:

plethora*
I lol'd. We'll all remember how intelligent you wanted to be by putting down another person for superfluous vocab, and then proceeding to do the same thing. Gratz, mate. Wink You've really outdone yourself this time.
cyclops

._. I used plethora and superfluous on purpous to mock him, you dun have to be mean about it bro.

Guest Eeyle
<-- Cookie Monster.
Need I say more?

invaderpopz wrote:
._. I used plethora and superfluous on purpous to mock him, you dun have to be mean about it bro.

Soz man, I was just adding to the mockingz. I guess I did come off as a meaniefaic. My apologies. silent