Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
chirstain

GTFO my side of the world.

So I log on to AITM today... and my side of our shared world is full of pikachus.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say it was Apple, since the only people that can build in my world are me, Apple and expert+, and no expert+ I know would do this.

chirstain wrote:
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say it was Apple, since the only people that can build in my world are me, Apple and expert+, and no expert+ I know would do this.

Umm just saying but i could say a couple experts that would do something like this just to troll you but the ones that would, would delete it right as you saw and would have told you they did it Rolling Eyes .

Edit: i'm not saying it isn't apple though just saying your statement wasn't exactly true lol!

Dr_TreeMan wrote:
Since when does anyone other than expert+ get their own world?

Dude adepts have been getting there own world sence i've got here which was mid october and around the time i became a artisan i noticed artisans getting their own worlds.

Dr_TreeMan wrote:

O_o treeman, have you been under a rock? this is the second post I've seen from you that's very old-fasioned xD

i'm pretty sure adepts and artisans starting getting worlds after i was... well if you know. you know

Dr_TreeMan wrote:

i know, i know >_>

TheLostDarkness wrote:
Back to the related topic at hand >.> I believe it was apple. Someone came up mentioning it so...

I also believe it is Apple since his world (Dont know if it is gone now) had some pikachu's that were pasted from main. Also I dont think an expert+ would do that.. It seems.. Unprofessional. approve Even Notch agrees!

DemonicD3 wrote:
Yes.... we totally would not do that... *cough*.

Why does that post make it sound like it was you? lol! !!!

But anyway a simple way to have fix'd this was if you had it set so you could /b even in artisan+ worlds i know i know they're supose to be "trusted" but stuff like this might happen and in a way it is grief so we should be able to know who did what regardless of their rank.

who cares about notch I aprove thisking

you guys... I'm like 90% sure this topic was started with a humorous tone... I got the impression that it was a friendly joke between the two who share a world, and it can just be fixed with a /z air...

invaderpopz wrote:
you guys... I'm like 90% sure this topic was started with a humorous tone... I got the impression that it was a friendly joke between the two who share a world, and it can just be fixed with a /z air...

Thats pretty much it... Razz

TheLostDarkness wrote:
I wasted two perfectly good posts for this?! Ugh ._.

Same here -_-