Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gaiamaiden

Room Of The Week Winner 8/2/10

Week 28 Valentines Day Is On Its Way: bbfrenz
 18779_10.jpg

Our first Valentines Day winner is bbfrenz with her gorgeous themed room, even her cute puppy is there on the romantic seat next to the kissing statues Love is definatly in the air here! Well done hun! xx

This week we are excited about the new items and cant wait to see what you will all do with them, the theme is Love Is In The Air. Happy designing everyone! xx

OMG congratulationscongratulations first time i win after so much entry^_____________^
i am so happy^_^thank you for choosing me as winner=)

wow...well done bbfrenz!! thank you for sharing your decorated room...CONGRATS on winning room of the week.

thank to all the wishes..i am so happy.actually this is my best room design so far=p.
hope to see more room in future=)

congrats to the winner but i am a littel confuse is there not a room of this week here competetion? i cant see it in the competition forum?

thank you so much all=)yeah,there is a room competition.
i think u can find it in first homepage.there's link there=)

niukuriu wrote:
congratulations! such a lovely room!

Hi ...would you please check your facebook link as it doesnt' work for me. It goes directly to my home page ...all that normally means is that you copied the link from your homepage, not your profile page.
Full instructions can be found here
Any problems please post in forum help and advise and we will do our best to help you congratulations