Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RocLibrarian

Fox plushie for trade

if u need any REFEREE again, we're here to assist you. Referees are in green colors just incase no referees online at the moment u can always seek assistance from any mods or admins. Smile

12x4999s. Will use safe trader referee for the trade. Smile

RocLibrarian wrote:
Geney, if you agree to a safe trader ref, I will accept your bid.

Yes, I totally agree. Smile

Who would you choose?

geney wrote:
RocLibrarian wrote:
Geney, if you agree to a safe trader ref, I will accept your bid.

Yes, I totally agree. Smile

Who would you choose?

I have asked Tiddly Winks if she would ref our trade since I know her already. I am awaiting her reply.

I'm willing if both of you are in agreement and no one has any objections. April and I have been friends for some time. I will send you a F/R geney.

I don't know, but April sent me an in game PM and asked me if I would. That's why I said, 'if no one has any objections'. I did put in an application to be a Safe Trade Referee. But, as I said, if there are problems or objections, I won't do it.

no, i don't think it's a problem, just checking to see if it's okay
since you two know each other from before, and you, are very trusted, i think it isn't a problem at all

Tiddly Winks wrote:
I'm willing if both of you are in agreement and no one has any objections. April and I have been friends for some time. I will send you a F/R geney.

I have added you

when you are ready, I have the fox in my possession. You can start sending the 16x4999's. As soon as I have them, I will send the fox to you.

thanks for helping out tiddly winks...but only trade refs are supposed to referee trades Ashamed

We have a very secure system in place to try and keep all trades safe, and trades need to be done a certain way. This is to protect you as well

I'm sure Gaia would love you to be a trade ref hun...then you will be able to help with trades safely

I thought that myself, and to be honest, I felt sort of awkward about accepting. I will step out of this and the fox I will return to April.

Edit: Fox has been returned. Sorry if there was any misunderstanding.

:Oops: I apologize for creating a misunderstanding. How is the best way to contact an approved trade ref about ref-ing this trade for me?

RocLibrarian wrote:
:Oops: I apologize for creating a misunderstanding. How is the best way to contact an approved trade ref about ref-ing this trade for me?

I'll PM Gaia and ask her if she can be referee for us. Smile

hello congratulations xx im here help with the trade congratulations xx
ok im going to send your both passwords that only you two will know, when you both send me FR make sure you add a note with the passwords i give so i know its really you two Smile

@geney: password and FR accepted Smile just waiting for RocLibrarian to send me a FR with the password i sent them

Ok, I'm loading PS now. Thanks. Shall I send you the items now?

well i will be around for a couple of hours so when i recieved a FR i will post here straight away Smile

Gaiamaiden wrote:
well i will be around for a couple of hours so when i recieved a FR i will post here straight away Smile

Ok. I'll constantly check out the thread. Thanks. Smile

I believe that this trade may have already been completed. I will contact Roclibrarian and ask about whether or not I should close this.

Tiddly Winks wrote:
This trade may have been completed. I will contact Roclibrarian and ask about whether or not I should close this.

Thanks

Tiddly,
This thread needs to be closed. I didn't realize it was still open. I sold the fox a long time ago.