Guest Guest

Is anyone here..

Guest Guest

Afraid of:
Roads (being in a car)
Flights
Bugs

Well... I am... Especially the 3rd...
Do you have any fears? I just hate bugs!! Even the ladybugs lol!

Laughing

The only thing I really am afraid of are wasps. Other bugs (even spiders) are fine so long as they are not the biting / stinging kind.

Snakes, I don't like snakes...especially the way they slither...really freaks me out.

blood/open wounds... i usually turn pale every time i see those... bweheh...

Im scared for heights, wasps and the dark Sad
my husband is scared of spiders, wont even touch a baby one, so when he sees one its " Steph!!!!!" lol

Mine is Lightning and Bats....ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I used to be petrified of spiders, but since I live on my own with 3 kids I dont have a choice but be the brave one who gets rid of any spiders...still dont like them though and still call my Dad to get rid of them when he is around lol

spiders....ewww spiders!!!! oh and crabs notice that they look the same....ewwwww is that a spider!!!

Small bugs and spiders don't bother me... it's the big ones that creep me out. I lived in Hawaii for awhile and there were big spiders, centipedes and cockroaches—yikes! Did not like those. I got bit by a centipede once. Not poisonous or anything, but ouch. And just the thought of them... scary.

MaMaShiShi wrote:
Small bugs and spiders don't bother me... it's the big ones that creep me out. I lived in Hawaii for awhile and there were big spiders, centipedes and cockroaches—yikes! Did not like those. I got bit by a centipede once. Not poisonous or anything, but ouch. And just the thought of them... scary.

Some people in China eat centipedes, crickets, scorpions, starfish, etc.

Lazar wrote:
Afraid of:
Roads (being in a car)
Flights
Bugs

Well... I am... Especially the 3rd...
Do you have any fears? I just hate bugs!! Even the ladybugs lol!

Laughing

One of my main fears is Spiders!! i hate them there so creepy even the tiny ones i could squash with my finger! and i cant even step on a spider myself if its big id have to get bug spray and be FAR away when i spray it ahhh!