Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Falcor

want to introduce the real Fálcor

this are some pics of my dog, he's Name is Fálcor. I named him after my favorite book "the never ending story". all though in the book the lucky white dragon's name id Fujur, in the movie they changed it to Fálcor, and i liked Fálcor better than Fujur.
I love this dog so much that when i opened PS i had no doubt in naming my Pet after my real pet dog

here is Fálcor

this is when he was a little puppy, 2 months old
 falcor11.jpg

Fálcor with a soccer jacket watching the big game... of course Mexico played
.... and of course Mexico lost .... lol
 falcor12.jpg

this is him a little older
 imagen12.jpg
Looking out of the window
 p1010311.jpg

and this is Falcor now
 p1010310.jpg

Gaiamaiden wrote:
awww how adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Real Fálcor says woof woof "
that means thank you Smile

hahahahaha

The name suits him, I think. Always liked the character in the movie. Never read the book - is it worth reading? Sometimes a book is so much better than the movie...

SashaGirl wrote:
The name suits him, I think. Always liked the character in the movie. Never read the book - is it worth reading? Sometimes a book is so much better than the movie...

oh yes.... if you have a chance read it... its much much betther than the movie... once you've read it you'll find the movie not that amazing......
the books teaches you alot of things... it's not just fantasy, it's to beleive in yur heart. friendship, never give up, family and so much more
besides the way the author describes every thing, he makes you feel like you're really inside the book

once i was taking a walk with Fálcor (my dog) in the park... and suddenly he started to play with a nice little brown dog... i let him played for a long while... the owners of the other dog were sittings in front of me...
then we both got up because, they were leaving, and each of us took our dogs. we started to chat about the dogs... and what was our surprise that the brown little dog was named Atreyu.... like the indian boy in the book
we couldn't stop luaghing.... it was a wonderful coincidence

I will have to try it. I have always liked the movie and have watched it with my kids so many times! Thanks for the recommendation!