Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Village Mayor-petsociety

Pictures of your pets! Please?

OK, guys we need some help, we need pictures of your pets celebrating, cheering, playing instruments, basicly doing anything they would do if they were at a party.

Please please please, try to keep your pets on a white background and please no white pets or very lightly coloured pets, or very lightly coloured clothing or white clothing that is very very very close to the white background

You can enter any many picutes of your pet in different poses, in different colours, looking different or whatever as many times as you want. We are aiming to use as many pictures as possible for a upcoming change to the PSFC banner, so hurry hurry hurry!!!! congratulations

Pretty snazzy pets!

Uh, Maltese, I think your links are broken, because when I click on them, it says "content not found." sorry! :C

Mr. Mayor, I can't help that my pet is white ..... May I enter her picture if she is in long sleeves and pants so she is not so hard to cut out??

I could even send you a gif file if that helps that is already cut out ....

ks110.jpg
 ks211.jpg
 ks311.jpg

Don't know that these are the right size ...but I tried Ashamed If they are not I'm sure Lea will sort them out for me

Guest Guest

Thank you all for your pets congratulations Our 1st birthday is gonna be awesome! congratulations

jwr wrote:
Thank you all for your pets congratulations Our 1st birthday is gonna be awesome! congratulations

What date did Mr Mayor make the totally AWESOME forum? congratulations

Mr Mayor wrote:
Any pets not featured in the banner will be featured in other banners for the birthday around the forums.

Thanks for the comments glad you like the banner! congratulations

Fabulous...and even though I broke my own rule by not paying enough attention to the guidelines
Ashamed Zoonie and his trumpet made it on to the banner ~ thank you

Guest Guest
Mr Mayor wrote:
Fri 20 Mar 2009 - 13:25 was when PSFC as you see it today all began.

Its Wednesday 17 Feb today Steve :S what do you meam?