Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RocLibrarian

mystery box in mystery box

I just had the strangest experience. Oberon opened up a PMB and inside was another PMB! I opened up the second PMB and it was normal and revealed a tulip in a vase. Has anyone else ever gotten a mystery box in a mystery box before? Do you think you can get different colors? How strange is it that my box had an identical box inside?

yes it has happened to me before..i usually get gmb out of the gmbs.....
its kinda annoying when u buy a gmb and it turns out to be a rmb hehe congratulations

Guest Guest
i had this happen to me TWICe in a row.

it felt like those russian dolls. just with GMBs. XD

PMB would be Purple Mystery Box I think... although most refer to it as BMB for Blue Mystery Box. Yes?

i have seen that a trilion times! the best thing: a year ago i bough a rmb... inside: blue! inside.......: gooooold!!!!!!!! and inside????? 999!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congratulationscongratulationscongratulations

Yes. Sorry to be confusing. The box looks purple on my screen so I said PMB because I have seen others here write RMB. I'll know to write BMB now. Smile

yes it happened all the time. once i bought the GMB and i got the PMB.......so sad Sad

Guest Guest
Lucky Strike wrote:
i have seen that a trilion times! the best thing: a year ago i bough a rmb... inside: blue! inside.......: gooooold!!!!!!!! and inside????? 999!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congratulationscongratulationscongratulations

no wonder you are the Lucky Strike