Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

Item Release delayed on Monday! And Mystery Items delayed until Monday!

Guest Guest

Hey everyone,

Just a little update for you!

Monday's Shop Release is being delayed until sometime between 8 and 10 am GMT this Monday due to some exciting changes coming Monday!

Also this week's mystery items are being delayed until Monday for the same reason!

All the releases will occur at the same time on Monday, there will be blog posts when it happens, so you will know exactly when if you keep an eye on the Pet Society Blog!

Cheers,
The Playfish Team!

This text posted by Silje in the playfish forum

As many of you know the reason of the delay is that a new shop and a new feature is coming to ps on monday so keep checking back our forum for the latest news

OOoohhh! I wonder what they're up to? Maybe we'll find out more about the Mystery shop guy! I LOve love love seeing the new items coming... REalyl I agree with Lea75 -is it Monday yet?

Gaiamaiden wrote:
:iagree: i cant wait either, shall we all go to sleep until then??? lol

gd idea congratulations

mmm yep i'm going to sleep all weekend ... either in bed or by the pool XD

awww ...monday >< ...wonder whats new? hehe maybe sth big big big is going to happen and it might suprise us..and we might be very happy with it...! LOL....hope to see sth realllly special ! =)

i'm thinking they might be diving the items up into different shops?

maybe a patio/outdoor shop?

furniture shop?

hmmm Smile

lunadaisy wrote:
i'm thinking they might be diving the items up into different shops?

maybe a patio/outdoor shop?

furniture shop?

hmmm Smile

a patio/outdoor shop would be good - all the plants and flowers need to be somewhere other than in the furniture store...
and stuff that's more like 'decor' or home accessories could be separate from furniture too - and the dolls could be somewhere else. it'll be interesting to see what they're doing...

Guest Guest

you all didnt see the smal letters above the picture! :blush2: : :shutup:

what small letters?

:mbounce:

i'm really curious about the chat bubble & money bag!!

I want to know what's the new shop about?? congratulations

hmm money bag, maybe they will add the myspace feature for coins?

oooh, it must be something good to kep us waiting this long. monday cant get here soon enough. :biggrin: :

Now we did!!! :59:
THX!!!

ooohhh, i can't wait!!! so excited! better start saving my coins. wonder if they are going to delete more items from the like they did last time with the lion dance outfit....hmmmm...

jwr wrote:

wow, that's really small! :winkwink:

Guest Guest
smorkle wrote:
jwr wrote:

wow, that's really small! :winkwink:

heheheh :blush2: : :blink: :strongben: :laugh: :37:

I can't wait to see what the changes are and more importantly, what the new things are! Please let us know if you find out! :59:

I think I may have found the new design of the new shop, but it doesn't say which shop it is. Not sure if it is the design of the new shop, maybe that groups logo? not sure.

EDIT: here's the picture. There is a picture of a shop on the bottom. Once again, not sure....just wanted to let you guys know :friends:

Ooh this would be great, an Italian store :wow: amazing. I keep waiting for new items, but still nothing Sad When??? :girl_cray2:

haha i think its UK time.. hmmm there is a clock at the front portal^^ thats the time^^ playfish follows that time =)

Ohh i thougt so, but I wasnt sure. Tnx for the answer Smile Btw the time in my country is different

Katarina_88 wrote:
Ohh i thougt so, but I wasnt sure. Tnx for the answer Smile Btw the time in my country is different

haha ya^^ we are all from diff time zones...hehe...so all wid diff time =)

the new items are out! there is a new store but it is a CASH ONLY store! argh! argh argh argh!!! :ranting2: :ranting: :girl_cray2: :JC_doubledown:

smorkle wrote:
the new items are out! there is a new store but it is a CASH ONLY store! argh! argh argh argh!!! :ranting2: :ranting: :girl_cray2: :JC_doubledown:

yes im super mad with playfish! alll the new items...OMG! CASH only!? Thats so not fair!!! I wonder its tradable ? But...why muz they make us spend! :ranting: :ranting: :ranting: :ranting2: :ranting2:

hee hee. i see we are both still on! such addicts! ba ha haha!

i know! argh argh argh!! i totally just ran out of coins and have to go back to opening gmbs to make some money! errrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!

i think i'm about to get weak and buy some ps cash. the stuff in the cash store is so cute. no! must stay strong!