Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hannahbananaa

♥winner announced♥ "Make me queen of the masquerade ball " ♥

hi everybody!!! its been a bit quiet around here so i decided to make up this competition...

im a 4th year law student... and as tradition we will be having our annual ball this Monday..
the theme is
"masquerade"

to help me celebrate this event i have decided to give away the new headdress and mask coming out on monday♥
 mask10.png

all you need to do is post a picture of a masquerade mask.. it may be one you own or one you find online
just keep in mind that it has to be beautiful... nothing scary for me

it would be nice if you added a reason why you choose that mask♥

*** Comp ends 8am Playfish time, Tuesday ***

♥♥♥AS PROMISED HERE ARE MY PICS♥♥♥

♥️the mask that i made♥️

♥️another picture of my mask♥️

♥️me ♥️

ok, here is mine.
i chose this one because of it's genteel pastel colors and asymmetrical design. love feathers. it looks so wispy and delicate.

aaaaat10.jpg

This mask says 'celebrate!' —the colors are shiny and vibrant, and the feathers are luxurious. It's ready for fun and maybe a little romance. Nothing scary or shocking. (found online)

33935f10.jpg

I found this online....

There are actually two masks in this picture. I like that they add height to the wearer. It will make you stand out in the crowd. Eithor mask is very elegant, and will add mystery to your costume ..

beautiful guys! keep them coming. im getting ready for the event tonight . Smile ill post a pic of the mask i made for the event later! :dance4:

sorry, big HUGE GINORMOUS EXTRAVAGANTLY COLOSSAL picture Sad

I like this one because it's sparkly, and it makes you stand out, and be different from everyone congratulations It also is very suttle..not too dramatic, and not too..mellow? I guess.

Can't wait to see the mask that you made..... It sounds like a great idea for a party!!

just got back from the ball.

post the pics of the masks you choose soon to win the lovely prize...

comp will end tomorrow
!

http://www.successcreations.com/Masks_On_Sticks.html#43

Sorry, I somehow can't post pictures (it says file not allow) but this one is the closest I found to my mask I made long time ago for a ball too....I cut out plastic and glitter it up, stuck feathers I got from a craft store, and I also got crystals glued on the plastic/paper to make it sparkle at night. My mask was also black but with silver lace and ribbons. Enjoy!!

I can't wait to see your creation Hannahbananaa!!

And the Queen of the Masquerade Ball is.....

SMORKLE!!!!!!

thank you to everybody else who participated. ill be sending over a little gift for you.

WOW...very creative Hannahbananaa! I love it!!

YIPPIE!! Congrats Smorkle congratulations

hannah the mask is sooooooooooooooooo beautifulllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congrtats to smorkle !!!!!!!!

Congrats Smorkle!!

Hannah ..... You are beautiful!! I love your mask!! You are a very talented young lady!! I would love to see the rest of your outfit ......