Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
esperia

ARE U ADIICTED TO PET SOCIETY????????????????

i was chatting with tiddly winks via pet society messages!!!!!And told about our pets and about our habbits!!!!!so just wonderind are u enough addicted to ps????????and if yes what is the most strange think u have done for ur addiction????????and what other people say about it(ur parents, ur husband, ur girlfriend etc)

Want to hear u

YYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'M TOO ADDICTED ON PS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAJHLDHKHLKDHAJGJKHDKLJHKSHJKSHKHSLSHJSHJKL

(I've gone MAD with PS!!!!!)

congratulationscongratulationsLaughingLaughingcongratulationscongratulations

My husband thinks I'm crazy ...but then so long as I am playing PS I am leaving him alone to watch sport all the time ..so fair is fair I think LaughingLaughing

addicted!!!!!!!!!!

i have a album collection of my pet ^^ i think everyone ps addict will have it!!! it's a must!!!

mom says: brushing other pets again?
friend says: playing facebook apps (she meant ps) again?

My facebook photos of my pet number over 700. Smile I don't have any PS addiction problems, I can stop anytime I want to...I just don't want to.

I was addicted before Laughing
(very addicted)

I look like crazy when I unable to play ps that time (I scream and feeling very stress Laughing )
My brother said i'm so crazy

but now i think i not very addicted again (god bless I'm normal now) ?

addicted
i talk to myself and my pet out loud
my boyfriend thinks i am crazy
Definitely addicted and that is why I found my way here. lol

well im not so addicted but every week monday morning before school i want to look new items

totally addicted to my little princess!!!!!!!

the craziest thing was when i was on holiday last summer and we don't have internet connection in our second house i convienced my dad to give me a lift at least once a week to the main city to visit the internet cafe!

and the prepaid card connection that i purchased recently with my pocket money!

SO addicted. Sad

and addicted to Happy Baby on facebook too!

they're both harmless, fun escapes after a long day of work. i do spend too much on cash coins sometimes though!

too much!! i like PS coz stress free... i feel relax and happy, my husband would always say im crazy and not normal, but i told him his the one not normal, lol... he wants me to sit with him and watch TV (arab movie) which i dont understand coz its in arabic language so i prefer to sit with my pc and play with my pets..more exciting!

I'm addicted to PS!! I've even see things at stores and think to myself, OH! that will look great in Chanel's living room but then I'll have to remember that Chanel only exist in virtual world!

My bf doesn't get it...he only gets on my case about it if he sees my pet with a fly around it...then he makes me clean her till she shines.

my turn now!!!!!!!im addicted to ps!!!!!!!!!!my boyfriend gets really mad when i tell him that i will pay so as to add cc!!!!!!!!!he thinks that this is ridiculous!!!!(btw dont care)......ps its not an other game its THE GAME

mayski wrote:
I'm addicted to PS!! I've even see things at stores and think to myself, OH! that will look great in Chanel's living room but then I'll have to remember that Chanel only exist in virtual world!

My bf doesn't get it...he only gets on my case about it if he sees my pet with a fly around it...then he makes me clean her till she shines.

hahahaha thats so funny!!! Laughing he ok with your addiction just as long as your pet is clean congratulations

I am extremely addicted!!It makes me laugh so much to see what others have done with their pets and homes.

I have talked about my pain and injury.I am in an extreme amount of pain daily and unable to use my right leg.This causes me a lot of stress and sometimes sadness.

I am used to being the nurse and not the patient and love love love the feeling of helping others and this game ,gives me that chance .Please if you are a beggar don't use this as an opportunity to take advantage of me,I am on to you meanie headed lazy people.

The great people,the fun and the decorating and silly fun of it ,takes my mind of the bad/pain at times and makes me laugh and smile.

I love it and the clothes and plushies plushies plushies and shoes! ~hugs and ty for having me here~!!!!

Guest Guest

*guilty of charged*

Ashamed

face it! we all need help! that's why we have PSFC! we come here to interact with other addicts so it seems like we are actually the normal ones! LOL!!! people who don't play PS are the crazies i tell you!! LaughingLaughing

Tell that to my husband. Maybe I can persuade him to get on Facebook and adopt his pet. Of course his room would only have three things in it.

A fridge (for the alcohol free beer...pet's too young for the real deal)
A chair
A TV.

my boyfriend has pet i made it for me actually and sometimetimes when i m brokeless i bought things by him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!