Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Meredith's Shop

/OUT OF SETS NOW/ New 25/02 MB sets for sale > 1x4999 each!

I have been a bit preoccupied for quite awhile so I've missed all the sets since before Valentine's day so if you still have a set may I trade for one please?

hack means when you distort the game server to generate what you want... in PSFC they dont permite to sell hack items and i surely sopport that cause. we shuold play on with the game not take advantage of it

you cannot prove that these items are hacked, they are released in mystery boxes today and as such are fine to trade

We do not allow members to sell items in PSFC that have not been released yet as these are deffinately hacked, but this trade thread is fine Smile

ok.. thanks for clearing up my doubts.... thats all i wanted to know Smile

Meredith's Shop wrote:
Yup Mango. You should. But you wont do it cause I made wait you a lot so I will gift it to you. I'm sorry...

It's okay...I will still pay Smile I've experienced much longer waits, so this isn't very long..

Mangoberri wrote:
Meredith's Shop wrote:
Yup Mango. You should. But you wont do it cause I made wait you a lot so I will gift it to you. I'm sorry...

It's okay...I will still pay Smile I've experienced much longer waits, so this isn't very long..

Thanks for understanding hun...