Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Falcor

want to share my movie award entry

hello everybody i just finished my video for the movie award competition. i want to share it with all of my PSFC friends.... hope you enjoy it

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so creative and everything flows so well....GOOD LUCK in the contest!!!

xPink.Pixel.Princessx and mayski im glad you like it... hope playfish thinks the same lol

yes.. just a moment ago.... it already has coments... im so excited

ooh, i will go put comments if you want...where do i got for that? got to support fellow forum members you know!?

wow... thanks a lot.. just go to my facebook profile, to the video and you'll find it there... thanks alot

hmm...i looked everywhere, even under 'video' but its blank for me...i wonder if its my browser..i'll keep trying though. thanks for adding me as a friend!

hannahbananaa wrote:
i cant see it Sad

why not? you cant see it in the thread? maybe if you go to my profile under video... there it is bigger
maybe its a server problem

Oh WOW...that is fantastic! Well done hun and good luck with the comp congratulations

That's brilliant, and I love Hocus Pocus. I watch it every year for Halloween. It's a favorite.

Good luck with the competition. I envy anyone who can make videos, I'm the walking clueless.

thank you very much lea and tiddly winks ....
i didnt know how to make videos eigther... but its not that difficult.... all you need its the screenflow porgram to tape your desktop and an edit program, i used finalcut... its quite simple... you shuold try it

when does it end? i wanted to enter, but idk if i'll have enough time...
Sad

tomorrow its the last day to recieve entries.
BTW did you get my gift tweet?