Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RocLibrarian

Fish room is awesome

Am I the only one who is SUPER EXCITED about the new fish room wallpaper that allows you to full your room with fish? I know it is cc which is bad because it leaves some out, but it is so cool! I love my new fish room so much!

:dance4:

I love it, but I am broke. I have seen other people's rooms, and wow, it's amazing. I got the floor, but could not afford the wall. Maybe when my paypal money gets in, I can invest in one too,

Now I'm off to see Oberon's fishy room. Smile

Nice rooms you guys. Smile Love it. When I get mine, it's going to be put into my meditation room. (#9, it's a work in progress).

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Nice rooms you guys. Smile Love it. When I get mine, it's going to be put into my meditation room. (#9, it's a work in progress).

you have mail at ps

I got the wallpaper, but not the floor. I'm mainly happy to get the fish out of my chest. I would've liked a more subtle wallpaper, and then the option to purchase shelves and wall stickers for a more custom look.

fish room is AMAZING!!! What an awsome idea...

bunnyfuzzyness wrote:
Tiddly Winks wrote:

you have mail at ps

I am still in orbit about that piece of mail too. Thank you sooooooo much.

So I got all my favorite fishes in the room. Smile I love it. Even put a lightswitch in.

I am in orbit about the wallpaper.

love fish rooms!!!!!!!!!like real aquariums well done guys up to now i have seen mamashishis, lunadaisys, tiddly winks and are so beautiful
well done guys

there's a glich when you pet the fishes in the room and switch the wallpaper, the fishes still float around, its so funny! :happy:

the fish will proboly die out
Laughing

Iv saw the fish room in lots of peoples houses and to be quite honist i dont really like them =P...Id rather have my fishe's locked away in my tanks so they cant run off...

Or worse...Hideeni might turn up and steal the fishes away!!!!...You know how sneeky he can be at times =P.

I wish they would make it so it looks like the sea life center where you walk throught that large glass tank think.....Dont know how to explain so here is a picture VVVVV

ohh thats very nice i want to buy one too soon

WOW!! How you get the fish to glow like that Tiddly Winks? Looks great!!

was never really into fishing... so i guess this wasnt one of the cc items that i really want.

i agree that the wallpaper design is a bit busy... but all in all its a great addition to the game... Smile im sure those who adore their fish love it Smile

Yes... want to have one... Sad
Sadly, for me, I don't buy playfish cash
congratulations it's nice... congratulations

mayski wrote:
WOW!! How you get the fish to glow like that Tiddly Winks? Looks great!!

I put a light switch in the room. Smile It's hidden behind the 'wonderland lake'. Sort of defeats the purpose, a lake under water...but I really like it.

i just but my coral reef wallpaper and had a little issues... maybe this happened to you.
first i decided to put ALL my fish in the room, but it look a little to crowded, so i only put one of each, and every time i open the room the fish are all smashed up in the middle... i guess my fish are very friendly i like to stick togetther... but i dont like how that looks

well now i know im not the only one.. thanks Tiddly and again congrats for your VIP membership

Love the glowing fishies. I agree with the poster here who said it would be slightly better if the wallpaper was less busy and we could buy add-ons for a more custom look, but I am still pretty thrilled. Visiting my Underwater Cafe makes me so happy! I wish I had one in real life. And that someone else fed and cleaned all the fish, of course.

It is worth buying =) Create an OCEAN PARK feeling. Thanks to PF for hearing our prayer.