Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xPink.Pixel.Princessx

I made a new logo for myself =).Take a look and tell me what you think....

I thought id make my own custom logo for FAD...Hope you dont mind...Tell me what you think?

Edited: If anyone would like me to make them one then all you have to do is just post a picture of your pet (on a white background as it is easier to cut out =D) and tell me what your 2 favorite colours are. Ill be more then hapy to make one for you. I will make a large one so you can keep it on your computer or show it off on facebook and i will make you a smaller one for your siggie. Smile

It's very cute!! I like the paw prints you made to go halfway around the circle. AWESOME job Pink Pixel Princess!

Aww thanks mayski =).Im happy that you like it...I could always do anyone one if they want me to...All you have to do is send me a picture of your pet and your 2 favorite colours and ill make you one =).

aww its really nice...its nice if all member s have the same logo:P..but only differs with the pet.. really really nice i like it!!

xPink.Pixel.Princessx wrote:
So does that mean i need to use the same logo as everyone else chay?

no problem! use it dear..i really love it! i will send u photo of my pet and i want to have the same thing as yours..i will put this one in the FAD siggy section, if u dont mind and if other members are interested would it be ok for u if u do one for them? congratulations

chay wrote:
So does that mean i need to use the same logo as everyone else chay?

no problem! use it dear..i really love it! i will send u photo of my pet and i want to have the same thing as yours..i will put this one in the FAD siggy section, if u dont mind and if other members are interested would it be ok for u if u do one for them? congratulations

ofcorse i could make them for other members...No problem in doing that =). I love making things in photoshop so it saves me drawing random thing in there lol...Plus its my way to contributing something to the site =)..Its great to see and to know that people will be using my designs =P hehe

Chay's Logo. To be truly honist Chay...Red and black didnt go with your pet so i did the Black an white option for you =)...What do you think?? I have sent you an inbox with the large and smaller logo =).Hope you like it.

if anyone is interested then u can just post the pic of ur pet here in white background.. congratulations then xPink.Pixel.Princessx will be happy to make it for u..

ooops anyway, could u make mine a bit smaller like the one in ur siggy dear?

why i can't see the pic Sad says "tiny picture" this video or image has been deleted :O

mimimouse wrote:
why i can't see the pic Sad says "tiny picture" this video or image has been deleted :O

It hasnt been deleted...Its still up on my site =). But i have made another site which i can manage....There will be a password to the site as its only for psfc members....If anyone wants a logo doing...Then once its done..I will send you a Pm with the link to the site and the password so you can get your logos Smile

@ Chay....I sent you a pm with the small and large picture on... Did you get my pm?

@ Chay....I sent you a pm with the small and large picture on... Did you get my pm?

yeah i received ur pm but only the large one i can see not the small one..Sad

chay wrote:

yeah i received ur pm but only the large one i can see not the small one..Sad

Im so sorry about that...Looks like tinypic has deleted it again...GRR lol...Iv sent you another pm with the link and password to my site so you can get the smaller version.....Im 100% certain that they wont delete the logos from there =D.