Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

Where are you guys???

The forum seems awfully quiet this evening. Is everyone out having a fancy dinner? Studying? Maybe playing PS and collecting those last minute coins for Monday?

So, this is just me coming out and saying:

I've been trying not to burn my vegetable soup 5 times today already I've burnt it!

Wow thank you so much sweetie! I hope your headache goes away with sleep! Have a peaceful rest and sweet dreams! (I wish it was my bed time!) Night Night!

I was here but now I'm gone...off to bed that is Laughing

Been playing on the Wii with my daughter tonight...only problem with that is she keeps getting killed by teh mushrooms because she giggles too much!

i've been taking pics for the scavanger hunt, and now i'm heading to bed (as soon as my dad comes and takes my laptop Laughing )

so if i'm suddenly gone, don't worry, aliens didn't abduct me, nor did the bloody mary eat me
my dad just took my laptop away

so why not suprise him and switch it off now and not wait for him to take it off you?

I know things like that make a difference to us parents congratulationsLaughing

Gaiamaiden wrote:
were you playing Super Mario Lea hun?? such a fab game congratulations

yes lol...it is so funny trying to play it with Jadine though...she is such a little giggle bum Laughing

lea75 wrote:
so why not suprise him and switch it off now and not wait for him to take it off you?

I know things like that make a difference to us parents congratulationsLaughing

GIGGLE BUM? Laughing
so do you play two player so you are both playing on the same screen? i bet its brilliant congratulations xx

Super mario so cute! I didn't know any other parents that called their kids giggle bums lol We must be programed to nick name our kids, and say certain things to our kids sometimes lol.

that is only one of the many nicknames I have for them lol

Phoebe is my angel, Jadine is my Princess...if I call them the wrong one I get told off lol

The also get called cowbag a lot.... chicken licken...cheeky monkey....coochy face...this list could go on forever lol

I love that 'giggle bum'. It reminds me that children laugh on average about 70 percent more than grown ups. Which is pretty sad from the grown up perspective. That's why I love to laugh and I love to say or do things to make my friends laugh.

It's good for the soul.

i 100% agree! without laughter whats the point?! lol my mates call me weird, but in a good way

just saw this thread so thought i would pop by and say hello
Lea i love the nicknames, there so cute. Kids can be so adorable cant they and pains in the bum sometimes to but they do say the crazist things

i just saw this thread only now..so i woudl just like to say hello im here!! lol

the time tiddly winks posted this thread we were in the grocery i guessed, we used to go and have our grocery in the late time..

I think I posted this last night just prior to going to bed. Smile I think I had found a little bit of a lag going on, that is not very many people posting. Today, things seemed to have picked up a bit.

chay wrote:
i just saw this thread only now..so i woudl just like to say hello im here!! lol

the time tiddly winks posted this thread we were in the grocery i guessed, we used to go and have our grocery in the late time..

I laughed a bit at this ....has forgotten just how many people go shopping in the early hours of the morning our there ....something I would never consider doing here under normal circumstances congratulations

kasijab wrote:
chay wrote:

I laughed a bit at this ....has forgotten just how many people go shopping in the early hours of the morning our there ....something I would never consider doing here under normal circumstances congratulations

mu hubby loves going out like starting around 12mn, lol...he dont like t go to such places which is very crowded, one time we go carrefour afternoon time, he doesnt like walking around, as for me i really like to go checking and reading stuffs in the shops, esp in the food section. but my hsband dont like he dont have any patience! so what he did he left me and he waited in the car or sometimes he prefer to sit down in one place and will have his turkish coffee or espresso ... that will surely makes him happy! congratulations

Well in my case and my defense I was working last night. I got on for a little bit Friday (my time in Arizona) but couldn't get on yesterday (Sat.) because I had to work all day. Not that I am complaining mind you, I am just glad to be working at all. Things aren't good job wise over here in the States.