Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

Hello pet friends

Guest Guest
Yo people, how you all doing?

Just started out on Pet Society - been looking around for forums about the game and found this one!

Guest Guest

Cheers for the welcome! I'll sure add you Smile

u choose the right one dear!

WELCOME HERE! glad to have another new member...and pleae any questions feel free to ask, we have lots of friendly members here and even admin/mod will be very happy to assist you..

Post around in the cafe area, play inthe arcade sections or even trade to increase ur post to 20 to participate in any of our competiitons and giveaways.

chat with u soon! enjoy..

Guest Guest

Wow what a welcome! Thanks you guys and I'm sure I'll make this place my hang out congratulations

Bogus wrote:
Wow what a welcome! Thanks you guys and I'm sure I'll make this place my hang out congratulations

I hope you do congratulations I need yet another nice person to talk to Laughing

you will never EVER get a better welcome then what you have done here....

Guest Guest
xPink.Pixel.Princessx wrote:
Bogus wrote:

I hope you do congratulations I need yet another nice person to talk to Laughing

Hey I think I'm going to like it here Smile And the welcome as been really cool! So I'll be hanging congratulations

Bogus wrote:
Bogus wrote:

Hey I think I'm going to like it here Smile And the welcome as been really cool! So I'll be hanging congratulations

Good Good...

Bogus wrote:
Bogus wrote:

I agree 8) everyone is really nice around here you almost forget you joined for ps he he congratulationsSmile

clair a bell wrote:
Bogus wrote:
Bogus wrote:

I agree 8) everyone is really nice around here you almost forget you joined for ps he he congratulationsSmile

PS? Whats PS?? Laughing

hello! how are you finding us so far? welcomeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! erm.. could you please change your private settings on facebook so that people can go to your profile to add you? it's just that your link is not working properly and it's against the rules of the forum congratulations (we like it clean and safe congratulations ) i hope you like us here!!!!

Guest Guest
Lucky Strike wrote:
hello! how are you finding us so far? welcomeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! erm.. could you please change your private settings on facebook so that people can go to your profile to add you? it's just that your link is not working properly and it's against the rules of the forum congratulations (we like it clean and safe congratulations ) i hope you like us here!!!!

Sorry about that! I hope the link is working right this time?

Bogus wrote:
Lucky Strike wrote:

Sorry about that! I hope the link is working right this time?

Lol nope it still dont work...takes me back to my page..
When you on tomrrow...ill help you fix it =).Night and sweetdreams to everyone..From me and princess

welcome , and your link is working fine. As others have said, please post around and you will soon have enough posts to enter all our great competitions.
We also have a safe and friendly trading section with safe trade refs available whenever needed to help.
Amy questions, just ask. There is usually someone around that will be able to help you ....Above all...HAVE FUN.

Guest Guest
kasijab wrote:
welcome , and your link is working fine. As others have said, please post around and you will soon have enough posts to enter all our great competitions.
We also have a safe and friendly trading section with safe trade refs available whenever needed to help.
Amy questions, just ask. There is usually someone around that will be able to help you ....Above all...HAVE FUN.

Thanks again for the welcome and glad the link is working Smile

Guest Guest
Tiddly Winks wrote:
Welcome to the forum. I like your Wayne and Garth signature. That's Wayne and Garth right? congratulations

Thanks but that's Bill and Ted, You are thinking of Wayne's World! Smile

Bogus wrote:
kasijab wrote:

Sorry to be a pain, but your link is no longer working . It directs to my homepage, which usually means that you have copied the link from your homepage, not your PROFILE page as required. But i do know that your link was working, so if you have changed it again then please change it back. If you have a problem with this then please pm me and I will try and help you sort it out.

Guest Guest
kasijab wrote:
Bogus wrote:
kasijab wrote:

Sorry to be a pain, but your link is no longer working . It directs to my homepage, which usually means that you have copied the link from your homepage, not your PROFILE page as required. But i do know that your link was working, so if you have changed it again then please change it back. If you have a problem with this then please pm me and I will try and help you sort it out.

I sent you an PM, have you gotten it? Smile

mimimouse wrote:
welcome in PSFC^_^ its fun here!

Thank you for the welcome congratulations

I did get your pm Bogus and your link is now working fine again ....thank you for that...sometimes we have problems with facebook and if you are not altering it yourself then maybe it is a facebook problem, but you do have it set right for now...will just keep an eye on it for a while for you x

Guest Guest
kasijab wrote:
I did get your pm Bogus and your link is now working fine again ....thank you for that...sometimes we have problems with facebook and if you are not altering it yourself then maybe it is a facebook problem, but you do have it set right for now...will just keep an eye on it for a while for you x

Keeping fingers cross it stays like it Smile
Thanks for getting back to me...
Cheers again

i just got back as well! so... thank you for the link! congratulations welcome!!!!!!!!! have you made your walk around the forum yet? Smile

Guest Guest
Lucky Strike wrote:
i just got back as well! so... thank you for the link! congratulations welcome!!!!!!!!! have you made your walk around the forum yet? Smile

I've been reading around and I've even made some post other then here. congratulations

Guest Guest
Mangoberri wrote:
 welcom11.png

TO PSFC! Love your avatar and siggy!

Thank you! Home made by myself! Smile

Bogus wrote:
Mangoberri wrote:
 welcom11.png

You should consider setting up a shop, whether it is free or paid, I`m sure members will flock there to get their personalized siggies from you!

That`s if, if you are willing to make one. congratulations

Guest Guest
Mangoberri wrote:
Bogus wrote:
Mangoberri wrote:
 welcom11.png

You should consider setting up a shop, whether it is free or paid, I`m sure members will flock there to get their personalized siggies from you!

You know I may just think about doing that? I'm after a black petling biscuit. Maybe if I do one someone would pay for it sending me it? LOL
I know I'm cheeky.

Guest Guest
Lucky Strike wrote:
hehe! i've seen 2-3 posts of yours.. Smile

Lol I know I'm a very trying person

Bogus wrote:
Lucky Strike wrote:

Laughing

i like you! congratulations

Guest Guest
Lucky Strike wrote:
Bogus wrote:
Lucky Strike wrote:

Laughing

i like you! congratulations

Wow my very first fan! I'm going to be on a high all week now congratulations
Cheers

Guest Guest
Lucky Strike wrote:
hehe! I like your spirit! It's refreshing! congratulations

You found my spirit, what is it doing with you? Man I need it back or I will stay soulless Sad pretty please!

Guest Guest
Lucky Strike wrote:
here you go! better? Smile

I'm no longer soulless! You are so kind in sending it back and so fast as well

Bogus wrote:
Mangoberri wrote:
Bogus wrote:
Mangoberri wrote:
 welcom11.png

You know I may just think about doing that? I'm after a black petling biscuit. Maybe if I do one someone would pay for it sending me it? LOL
I know I'm cheeky.

I'm sure someone would offer a biscuit!

No guarantees though...

Guest Guest
Mangoberri wrote:
Bogus wrote:
Mangoberri wrote:
Bogus wrote:
Mangoberri wrote:
 welcom11.png

I know I'm cheeky.

I'm sure someone would offer a biscuit!

No guarantees though...

Lol like the very small text