Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

Loading issues.

Anyone else having problems loading the game? I got out of it, and then tried to log back in with absolutely no luck. Sad I either get a completely white screen, or the mayor.

Edit: Just got in...after about 20 tries. Sad

I cant get in either...Iv been having problems all day.Im glad its not just me having the problems. I dont have to go throught the stress of being away from PS alone HEHE

It took me a long time of refreshing to get back in ...I think it is just so many people refreshing to get the eggs..and not realising they will be there till past easter !!

kasijab wrote:
It took me a long time of refreshing to get back in ...I think it is just so many people refreshing to get the eggs..and not realising they will be there till past easter !!

i cant get in and alot of my friend have found hideeni....Im about to cry...really!

I have them. If I can't load I accept gifts and play other games than In 30 minutes I check again.

but we will all be moaning before easter that we have all the eggs, and they are not giftable, etc ....there is plenty of time left to get them ..

I was playing very well until I began to have problems sending gifts, so I came here to read ... Smile

My rice will burn in 30 minutes I think!!!! (in PS)

Every time I try to get an egg, the thing crashes and I end up losing the egg. I am so not happy with this. Sad

i get that when avast (antivirus) is turned on
when i turn the network shield off while it loads, it loads normally
it had an update today, so that might have caused my problems
dk about you...

now i tried cooking a veg soup

SAVE FAILED

typical behaviour after maintanence -.-