Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mangoberri

Any remedies?

Well, it was my friend`s 15th birthday, so we went out to dinner together...my what a weird sushi place.I guess you would call it 'fusion' sushi, which isn't my type...they had like mango and coconut sushi and california roll with mayonnaise on top..

I'm guessing that's why I have a bit of a stomachache right now..

any fast remedies? Sitting on the toilet isn't helping me..

oh bless you hun...hope you are feeling better now xxx

I am so sorry doll.I am a nurse and I have to be totally honest with you,if you has sushi and your stomach is upset,then let the diarrhea run it's course for the next 24 hrs. Sip ginger-ale and use lemon drops or lemon tea or ginger tea to help if you have any nausea.

If it continues or you have severe stomach pain,weakness,fainting when you move from a sitting to standing position, then get to a dr.You can get dehydrated faster from diarrhea than vomiting sometimes.Peppermint also helps the stomach.

and ewwww at mayonnaise on top of California rolls........I will be on and off.I will be back to check on you,so let us know if you feel better or get worse.Sushi can be dangerous food,even if I love it.Depends on who prepares it.SEVERE stomache pain,Vomiting,Dizziness....go to doctor OK! xxxxx feel better, doll

It's okay bunny, it's not thaat bad. It just feels like a regular stomachache...don't know how to describe that feeling.

Maby you could take asprin.....Parocetamol...co-dydromol....

Co-dydromol is the best...even tho it sends me to sleep cause its to strong for me...it should take the pain away =)

bunnyfuzzyness wrote:
I am so sorry doll.I am a nurse and I have to be totally honest with you,if you has sushi and your stomach is upset,then let the diarrhea run it's course for the next 24 hrs. Sip ginger-ale and use lemon drops or lemon tea or ginger tea to help if you have any nausea.

If it continues or you have severe stomach pain,weakness,fainting when you move from a sitting to standing position, then get to a dr.You can get dehydrated faster from diarrhea than vomiting sometimes.Peppermint also helps the stomach.

and ewwww at mayonnaise on top of California rolls........I will be on and off.I will be back to check on you,so let us know if you feel better or get worse.Sushi can be dangerous food,even if I love it.Depends on who prepares it.SEVERE stomache pain,Vomiting,Dizziness....go to doctor OK! xxxxx feel better, doll

always a nurse at heart!

drink a pocari its good to cleanse ur tummy.
or just drink a lot of water to help u not dehydrate