Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gaiamaiden

Competitions Coming Soon! Plus, a little something from Lin Yao!

Hello Members of PSFC!
Its been a little quiet around here recently so we have decided to bring you some great competitions which will be starting in the next two days 8) Those of you who know me will know i like secrets and will try and drag this out lol But all i will say is that the prizes will be fab!!

Also, my little Lin Yao is excited (like me) to have the next 5 days off, and she has decided to celebrate it by watching you all chatting around the forum and if she sees something she likes she just might deliever something to your door!
She will let you know by posting something in the very post she liked! It will look like this....

fun10.png

So get chatting everyone! This wont be starting until tomorrow as little Lin Yao is taking her nap lol
More details will follow tomorrow Smile xx
 sleep10.png

Rules: Please dont spam the forum! Lin Yao doesnt reward that type of chatting lol

hahaha i kinda like the way u tell the story of lin yao who will be watching us while we do chats and trades here XD cute picture! i love ur competition ^_^

no hun, it will just be posting around the forum in general and it will start tomorrow Smile xx

I will post full details tomorrow morning when Lin Yao wakes up lol x

I always like to try and come up with exciting things lol I just hope i dont run out of ideas lol

Oh my gosh i cant wait for the competition to start. I hope its one where we can use photoshop cause you all know what im like with photoshop LOL.

Whoo im excited now,...I cant wait...And Lin Yao looks so cute on them pictures....I could just cuddle her....Dont you just wish your pet was real...

I love the way Lin Yao dreams of PSFC when she sleeps, bless her