Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

Countdown to the new items!

Only 4 hours until the new items are released

Which item are you looking forward to the most? If you havent already seen them then you can see then new items HERE

I really want all the new WWF items...plus the new wig for the firls...I love the pig tails lol

Let us know what you are looking forward to the most as well as helping us count down until the items are released...one person will be picked at random from this thread to win a great prize congratulations

i can't wait for new items.....Smile....i am sooo excited ....Smile
i love new WWF items all of them and all another i don't know.........st. Patrick is my faveorit because green is the best color on the world ........congratulations

I can't wait for the new St. Patricks day items!! So excited. I'm also really happy to get a red wig (the colour my hair is now lol) I have the brown one now but it doesn't always match everything Only now I have to wait an extra hour lol silly daylight savings :S

i wantthem all!!!!!!!!!!!!!love all of them!!!!!!!!!!!and cc items also
i think i will wait tonight but i will decorate my room tomorrow morning

WAH! I need to finsih my homework...

*goes to finish before it hits 5pm* almost said 4 ><

I'm just looking forward to the green St. Patrick's day stuff. I am sick of pinks and baby blues. I want to see bold colors and great decorating.

I can't wait for the Diary, the Egg thingy for Easter eggs and The flower bed and the St Patrck day flower.

I'm still not sure if I like the St patricks furniture. I think a few items in a room will look nice, but it will be too easy to over do it with the green and put too much together

I'm off to bed now..been puttin flat pack furniture together today and now my knees are killing me from bending down so much so talk to you all tomorrow xx

Keep chatting...the more you post the more chance you ahve of being the person to win a prize

What do you think will the Diary be of use?
I think that it records how many paw points and how many coins you received each day.

That would be wonderful and fun congratulations Even to write little notes or something in it to make the game a little more friend interactive...

only 2 hours and 5 minutes congratulations YAY!!!

feel sleepy and boored!!!!!!dont know if i can wait!!!!!!!!!

good morning too i will wait for new items

Good Evening from the uk! congratulations
I need to start emptying Lin Yaos main room so i can decorate it with the new items Smile
OH! that reminds me, only 35 more minutes until ROTW (Room of the week) finishes Smile

im reading now but i also cant wait for the new items!!!

mmmm I wish I had cookies!! lol (My son Joshua must have read my mind as I was typing cookies because he just asked for some too )

I already ate cookies..nothing else to eat at home to keep me awake for 27 minutes.

lol there is NOTHING better than Dominos cookies Smile warm and soft and chocolaty!! lol

Mangoberri wrote:
Spooky wrote:
seconds left !!!

it's almost 2AM in greece and you're still awake!
i know Ashamed :p

Guest Guest
Mangoberri wrote:
Started with 28k of coins, ended up with 4k and that' just the TWS items.

this is how to spend. Laughing

i hate it with a passion but sometimes the items are just too pretty!! it's a love-hate situation.

Riuna wrote:
Mangoberri wrote:

i hate it with a passion but sometimes the items are just too pretty!! it's a love-hate situation.

I don't care if they're ugly or pretty..I still buy the TWS items. If it's really pretty, I buy 2. congratulations I now understand why they should put the visits up to 100 coins cause this week it's 80k to get one of each item + clearance items.

Guest Guest
Mangoberri wrote:
Riuna wrote:
Mangoberri wrote:

I don't care if they're ugly or pretty..I still buy the TWS items. If it's really pretty, I buy 2. congratulations I now understand why they should put the visits up to 100 coins cause this week it's 80k to get one of each item + clearance items.

i only have half that!! i got beds i wanna sell but then i don't want to if they are still 2499.

i've been making myself not buy anything unless i have use for it, because i'm starting to go on a budget crisis Laughing i used to buy one of each, sometimes more, but i can't do that now. xDD

Riuna wrote:
Mangoberri wrote:
Riuna wrote:
Mangoberri wrote:

i only have half that!! i got beds i wanna sell but then i don't want to if they are still 2499.

i've been making myself not buy anything unless i have use for it, because i'm starting to go on a budget crisis Laughing i used to buy one of each, sometimes more, but i can't do that now. xDD

Well, after my visits I had 7k, but bought two things in the clearance so I'm left with 3k. I don't want to sell anything, because when I do, the price usually jacks way up the next day. Ashamed

Guest Guest
i know what you mean D; it's why i buy doubles also (for NIS), in hopes that they will sell for higher once they leave stores.. ._. and also because if i ever may need extras, i don't have to pay so much from sellers. XD