Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gaiamaiden

Lin Yao's Chatty Giveaway

chatty10.png

Hi Everyone!

Lin Yao is very excited as we are both off work for the next 3 days, so to celebrate she has decided to do a giveaway!
Over the next 3 days she will be watching you all chat around the forum and if she sees something she likes she might send you a little gift

If you see this picture in your post...
 linyao10.png
then you might find something at your pets door!

You dont have to post in this thread, just post around the forum like you normally would and Lin Yao will be watching 8)
Please dont spam threads to try and get a gift, Lin Yao doesnt like that lol
Have fun! Lin Yao might see you soon!

Aww i really fo love the picture of Lin Yao holding that box. Shes a really cute pet. I wish all the pets woukd come to life and be our pets in real life hehe. That would be totally awsome dont you think.

hehe ^^ ive changed Lin Yao's appearance so much lol but this look is the one im sticking with congratulations

she thinks she might have seen her first victim! haha!! joking lol but she might be posting her first gift any minute congratulations

Pedj@ 94 Dixy wrote the first post that Lin Yao liked and will recieve her gift soon Smile

i cant wait to see what other games you have in store for us! my last test is on wednesday. so its 2 more days till summer for me! yehey!

TYVM Lin Yao!! Never thought that I would win something for talking so much ... congratulations