Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Falcor

Wow two fox plushie from friend for free

hello, im so happy today, coz yesterday i had a party where a friend of mine that i hadnt seen for a long time (except on FB) whent and we started talking about PS sharing are ideas and all that sort of stuff... and suddenly I told her about the forum and probably she'll join, but she is not that good with english, but anyways, she told me that she had two extra fox plushies that she could give me for free, of course i told her that those were one of the most valuable items on the forum so i told her that i would give her 4999's or whatever she wanted, and she insistead on gifting them to me. and today i open my PS and find them in front of my door.. that made me really happy coz i never had a chance to get one, the rate was really high for me so i never even ask to buy one, and now i have two... yuppie!!!!

just wanted to add that she is not really on the trading business, she just plays for fun... now she is one of my angels...

i only wanted to share my joy will all of you Smile

Editing: i decided to make a comp to share one of the fox plushies, dont forget to enter and good luck to all you Smile

here is the link of the comp
/member-competitions-giveaways-f12/fox-plushie-give-away-t9451.htm#269166

thank you, im so excited, and i want to share one of them with my PSFC friends.. im working now to make a competition, so keep in touch so you can see the Comp when i finish it.
I'll be posting a link to it on the Main post from this thread

At one point I had about 8 of them. Now I only have two, and those were gifted to me during the giveaway.

oh so now i see, im not the only lucky to recieve fox plushies... im glad to hear that
and what did you do with the other 6 Tiddly?

i think she gave them avay...
she has such a good heart

Tiddly definitely... she is just great person.. no wonder she is the VIP member of the month

Guest Guest

You are wery lucku cause fox plushot is si cuite Smile