Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tweets

hacked without concequences

a few days ago, it happened to me that i got logged out of facebook for no reason - all the time!
i got really scared that i was hacked, and changed my password right away (including my computer password too!) since i did it, it didn't happen to me, once! :heat:

if you see it happens to you, that for no reason, you get logged out (from facebook) for no reason, change your passowd! the phishy wolf might be after you!

tweet40 wrote:
a few days ago, it happened to me that i got logged out of facebook for no reason - all the time!
i got really scared that i was hacked, and changed my password right away (including my computer password too!) since i did it, it didn't happen to me, once! :heat:

if you see it happens to you, that for no reason, you get logged out (from facebook) for no reason, change your passowd! the phishy wolf might be after you!

yes it did happened to me one time.But i think it was my bf who logged me Mad
hahaha

Thanks for the info Tweets!!! All this hacking lately has got me scared. I have been very choosey in accepting new f/r and deleting people after trades that I don't feel safe to keep as friends. It is ashame that bad people have to ruin all the fun for good people. Stay Safe my Friend

that was exactly what happened to me before..in the middle of the game my ps will disconnect...but i didnt have any idea that somebody is hacking my account. I think i remember it started mid of december, but still im not aware...until the time i informed u guys that i was hacked that im trying to redecorate my pet house and i saw all my rares was not in th room, im still thankful that he didnt get all my stuffs maybe during the time he was hacking my acct i canot log in and received an email in yahoo that they have detected suspicious activity on my facebook account, thats why they hve temporarily suspended my account for security precaution and informed me to change my password and followed some instructions , I probably changed it right in the middle of their game while taking my items thats why thankfully all is not lost..i have cc that time but they didnt get it and my 4999's are all still there...

Thanks so much for the info.I've had this happen to me too in the past few days. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr on the hackers!!!

one important thing I would recommend...run a malaware programme before you change any password

If someone has managed to put a virus on your pc that allows them to see every key stroke you make on your pc then changing your passwords is exactly what they want you to do as they will have access to your new passwords Sad

i cant believe this is happening to everyone... please take really good security meassures. i just got hacked last week and i felt awful. furtunately i was able to save my facebook coz i change the email log in addess
im so sorry this happened to you tweet, but its a good thing nothing happened

lest all be aware Smile