Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kasijab

Gift List.....

The new gifts are neither sellable,nor giftable so it would be a good idea to list here what you would actually like ...if you want to collect a certain item, or if you have enough of a certain item . That way you are not going to be inundated with gifts you dont' want .....

can somebody send me anything but i don't need red panda i have it already......i want all another items...:DDDD

Great idea Kasi congratulations

Thank you to those that have sent me a gift already, could I please request no more red panda plushies congratulations I don't mind If I get more, but if you could something else would be lovely as I have received 4 just now

i will send u pedja robin plushieif u could send me robin plushie too Smile

I love the red panda the most, just because they are so cute, and look sort of shy. But, I really like everything, the gifts are lovely.

It appears you can only send about 20 a day at the moment ...I will send some more tomorrow ...

20!!!! I have about 3million people on ps lol. well not quite that many but still 20
is there anything you want kasi as ive not sent all mine yet Smile

i want many, many pandas!!
i'd like to start a 99 project on it congratulations

Hey there. I have just seen the new items that you can send from pet society.
[img][/img] untitl10.jpg

Ill do you all a deal.If you send me one then ill send you one right back. And the same with the stickers Smile .

Once you have sent one to me then come to the forum and tell me and ill send one right back.I think thats a fair enought deal HAHA!
Thanks

it is congratulations

A-N-D- I-F I C-O-U-L-D P-O-S-T A-N-Y-T-H-I-N-G O-N P-S I W-O-U-L-D -B-E M-O-R-E T-H-A-N H-A-P-P-Y!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

nor the new items, nor heideni, nor lottery, nor the 100 coins, nor anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh! sometimes i can send stickers though! GRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!

24 limit is nuts nuts nuts nuts nuts.....stop asking me to add people if they want to limit me on how many gifts I can send a day!

tell them to set the limit higher like to 100 or 50.

I was amazed the names actually came up for me today!That was one positive thing congratulations I write names down of people who gift me.I write down names of people who happen to say hello out of no where.Those types of friendly people are the ones I send random nis gifts etc and I love this new gift idea.

i agree with you! they also should FIX their glitches! You know the funiest thing??? From other accounts i can post or send anything! NOT from mine though!!! That doesn't even makes sense!

And yeah... The limit it low...

kasi, it would be much easier to send gifts if we had it all in one post Ashamed

Lucky Strike wrote:
let my guess....... error #2032 right?...................

Yeap that was the error
Im sending gifts to my PSFC friends asap

Guest Guest
would love the flowers and everything else. i don't care what i get. but i do have 2 pandas, so the other items are preferable atm. congratulations

I would like to get White Ribbon egg and Daffodil bouquet. Than Red Panda Plushies and Daffodil bouquets.

I would like a daffodil bouquet, red panda plushie, blue robin plushie, and that basket.... I love them! :pinkjello: