Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
myladyyawo

We can now Sell/Trade/Or Recycle Our Free Gifts :D

I noticed this earlier today, but forgot to mention it here congratulations Just letting you all know

i saw yesterday we could sell them but not gift them! Thats strange how its just changed not that im complaining lol x

Lucky Strike wrote:
pssst... i little secret... you'll get a muuuuuch bigger profit if you recycle them...

OMG seriously. The only problem is...I really need coins...well 4999 or 999 right now cause i really really really want the 3 fairies from the CC shop =/. I cant find nayone who is willing to trade with me tho =/.,

with the way the market is now... good luck... i was looking for 20 cc and still nothing! thank god an angel helped me out.. but seriously it's impossible!!! aiming for the secret garden???

but still... it's better if you recycle anyway... you gain more coins if you sell the item back than just selling right away... the red panda is 1000 recycle points... robin and basket comes next... the eggs are just cute and i'm not reclycling them but you'll nothing from them... 30 racoons will give you a big eco prize whereas reselling 30 racoun..seiiiiik!!!!!!!!!!!! no! scrats that! more in store coins with reselling! i just though of it a little more... Ashamed but still.. i'm now going for the eco boxes!!!

why is the racoon called red panda?

BTW thanks lucky for the heads up. ill do the same thing

i still cant gift any free items... when i try to and click on send gift i get the undergoing maintenance window

i just made the math.. and if you recucle 30 red pandas you'll get a 2499 prize but if you sell 30 red pandas you'll get 4980... i think its better to sell them

Fálcor wrote:
i just made the math.. and if you recucle 30 red pandas you'll get a 2499 prize but if you sell 30 red pandas you'll get 4980... i think its better to sell them

yeah i did them as well and that's why i said scratch that!
but i have a feeling that they are gonna change the eco prizes... Ashamed

Lucky Strike wrote:
Fálcor wrote:

yeah i did them as well and that's why i said scratch that!
but i have a feeling that they are gonna change the eco prizes... Ashamed

really? why? do you mean.. more money for eco prices? or higher points to get one?

i meant that i have a feeling that they are gonna remove those items and give us new ones... it's been tooooo long... Plus everybody screams for new items... Also given the idea ps had with the hobo wear and eco clothes.... And the changes even on the RMB... I think it's their time... Last piece of old PS

oh! i still cannot gift the free items...

Lucky Strike wrote:
i meant that i have a feeling that they are gonna remove those items and give us new ones... it's been tooooo long... Plus everybody screams for new items... Also given the idea ps had with the hobo wear and eco clothes.... And the changes even on the RMB... I think it's their time... Last piece of old PS

oh! i still cannot gift the free items...

you are right... im gonna recycle some 4999's to get them all before ... thanks for the advice Smile

it may doesn't happen but then again... and at some point the MUST change them!!!!!!! i mean come on!!!!!!!!!!!! for long??????? it's been toooooooo long and with a gazillion changes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!