Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

OMG never again!!!

My daughter has a friend sleeping over tonight as it is her Birthday...I thought it would be ok...I mean, I already have 3 kids so what difference would one more make?? How wrong could I be?????

Judging from the noise and the mess you would think she has her whole school class here, not just one 8yr old girl!!....Think it is time for a whiskey!!! Laughing

happy birthday to your daughter, and bon courage to you!!!! it seems this 8 year old girl is gonna be pretty noisy :P:P

lol have you forgotten what sleepovers were like? talking about boys, putting makeup on, playing games lol

oh wow! I'm going to really have to think about sleepovers when my daughter is old enough now! I wouldn't think two 8 year olds could create such a scene If I could sweetie, I would come have a drink with you Laughing

In all honesty it has been so much fun watching them dancing around and singing on the kareoke ( I was even joiningn in), and they have done nothing but giggle...but they are still giggling upstairs now and its 11:16pm Sad I wanna go to bed

lea75 wrote:
In all honesty it has been so much fun watching them dancing around and singing on the kareoke ( I was even joiningn in), and they have done nothing but giggle...but they are still giggling upstairs now and its 11:16pm Sad I wanna go to bed

ooh it's the excitement they have right now i guess in 30 minutes they'll be pretty tired and sleep think positive

time to tuck those gigglers in! and i hope they don't wake up with the roosters.

hahah dont worry lea, when her birthday comes around next year and she will ask if a friend can sleep over, you will forget this nightand say yes.
and when that day comes we will be here reading your message saying
"oh no! i did it again!" and we will all laugh!!

Laughingcongratulations

Eeks. I'm not allowed to have sleepovers at my house cause my grandma lives with me and she sleeps at 10. How do 8 year olds stay up so late? :O When I was 8, I was beaten up at 10pm.

Happy birthday Jadine! (I think that was her name...)

wow!!!!! making so much noise? poor Lea! i was such a quite child , playing alone with my barbie!