Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tweets

i pay 100 euro? huh???

When i try to send free gifts, i get this message:
 ipay1010.png

The translation is that i have to wait till tomorrow, and that i spent all invites for this application today. okay i get that!
But what is the title? i pay 100 euro? what is that about?!

Oh wow....its really impressive how people can read what that says. I mean i know its your home language but to me...The lettering looks really wierd...Hehe...

Does the english words look wierd to you?

xPink.Pixel.Princessx wrote:
Oh wow....its really impressive how people can read what that says. I mean i know its your home language but to me...The lettering looks really wierd...Hehe...

Does the english words look wierd to you?

no, because we can write our language in latin too, and i've been learning english since i was 4 Smile

but my point is - I PAY 100 EURO??
what, i need to pay 100€ to send more free gifts?? O___o
i still keep getting that message... and it's past GMT midnight! i'll try my luck in the morning... night!

that is insane... i see that you can gift them now, since i recieved a red panad from you a while ago.
i still have the maintenance window when i try to send a free gift. not always but i still get it

yes, probably since it has been 24h.... but i still don't get the 100 euro thing..

hmm... that's... wierd!

OT: pixel you should she greek texts! but even worse! imagine reading Chinese!

hjaha chinese isn't weird! I can read some..barely any. I think arabic is funny looking 0-0

[quote="Lucky Strike"]falcor: whaaaaaat??????

the chinesee saying ts greek,,, it just made me laugh

*eeks*Chinese is really hard fash, you have to remember all teh strokes and how to say it correctly. If you miss one stroke of the word, it might be a totally different word.

all i know what to say in chinese is Arigato.. and i think its japanese
Ashamed

[quote="Fálcor"]

Lucky Strike wrote:
falcor: whaaaaaat??????

the chinesee saying ts greek,,, it just made me laugh

Fashionista wrote:
i know i;m thinking of taking chinese as an elective course in my college!

good idea!

Mangoberri wrote:
*eeks*Chinese is really hard fash, you have to remember all teh strokes and how to say it correctly. If you miss one stroke of the word, it might be a totally different word.

Fálcor wrote:
all i know what to say in chinese is Arigato.. and i think its japanese
Ashamed

Mangoberri wrote:
hehe yes that's japanese for thank you.

LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing