Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gaiamaiden

I might know the reason for the lagging in PS

im sure most of you are tired of the stupid lagging in PS, i was in TOF just now trying to see if anything is being done about it. then i saw someone had read somewhere it was only happening to people with loads in their chest (LIKE ME) so i decided to test the theory. I went onto my husbands PS (he doesnt play anymore and he has about 5 pages of stuff) and there was no lagging at all Sad i opened the gifts he had and they opened straight away.

If this is the reason this is happening i might have to consider selling loads of items just to stop the lagging from happening

Guest Guest

My PS is not lagging,I don't have any glitches running as well... 1 word - CLEAR congratulations

I cleared the cache on my browser and it seemed to have solved the lag in Petville. Haven't tested PS yet though.

i think it has something to do with the server :mayor: shows up earlier for me. but was able to log in after refresh.and its laggy sometimes , sometimes not.

Mine is laggy.. i have 98 pages in my chest.. so could explain it LMAO!

maybe... i realize that now because i loggen in from a friend with 5 pages chest and it's perfect! whereas mine is ok every now and then and i keep getting throwed out!!!!!!!!!

you don't have to sell stuff! transfer htem to another account! congratulations
i'm lucky (okay, not so lucky) that i have 17 pages on this account

but another 17 on the other congratulations

56 on mine... maybe more... if i put my h=whole house in the chest i don't even want to think the number!!!!!!!!!!!! but i have maaaaaaaaaany doubles... you mango?

I have some items that I have 99 of, some 10 of, some only ones..but mostly doubles.

ive just started sending loads of my items to my hubbys account and im selling stuff i really dont want/need, after i have finished i will let you know if its made my game better

I wonder if the animated items slow things down—for example, the petlings - they run around like crazy and do all sorts of antics, the fountains with moving water, the statue that blows bubbles, etc.

I think we've all experienced visiting a pet's house that has LOADS of stuff in one room and it takes a long time to load (and you vow to never visit again because it took forever and then you forgot and went there again...)

Also, does the lag happen all the time? Could it be only certain times of the day when lots of people are logged on—as in PS servers getting bogged down?

??

I should probably get rid of a ton of stuff. The problem is I don't like busy rooms, so I haven't too much stuff in each room, but I change things around rather frequently and still end up with over 100 pages in my chest. Considering that I have been playing for over a year probably accounts for that.