Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

What to do, I'm upset!

My petlings are shrinking one by one and in the order I adopted them. My tiger is next up, and I am heartbroken that my little darlings are shrinking. If that is what they do after a month, then they are not worth adopting.

I am attached to them, and to see that happening is heartbreaking.

Is this what PF intended or is this a glitch? Whatever it is, I don't like it.

really? still? ugg! wow, none of mine have shrunk yet.
do you feed them...i should say...did you feed them everyday?

i fed mine everyday then got tired of all the begging (i have 9 pets) so i stuck them in my chest hungry.. (i know, i'm mean, but i'm broke)

has anyone heard of anything on TOF??

It has been reported as a glitch ...but nothing being done yet. Mine shrunk over a week ago and is still small and hasn't eaten anything since

kasijab wrote:
It has been reported as a glitch ...but nothing being done yet. Mine shrunk over a week ago and is still small and hasn't eaten anything since

poor little anorexic pets!!!

I am worried because my tiger (which I paied a load of CCs for) is next in the line. I don't want them to shrink, but first Aberdeen, my little gray kitty shrunk (he was my first petling) and then Grover (my blue dog) shrank, and I am starting to think that after a month they shrink.

I have fed and taken very good care of my petlings. They have never run away, and they haven't been hungry for very long.

Sad
maybe you should store them in the chest for a bit till this glitch is solved....
not sure if that will work or not but it's worth a shot...

I've got 7 petlings and only the first one that I adopted has shrunk. She doesn't ask for food anymore. It mustn't be intentional—PS wants us to keep spending coins on petling food... lol

mine has shrunk and does not eat its nice to know i am not the only one.
But hope playfish gets on the ball.

I am doubtful that they will. but if my tiger shrinks, I will probably darken TOF''s doorstep and complain about it. I paid hard earned money for that tiger, and he shouldn't shrink.

i don't know what to say... none of my petling have shrinked... and i have 5 Ashamed

OMG!! It has happened to me!!

One of mine has shrunk! I had this pettling within a few mins of the pettlings being released...not sure how long ago this was! I am so upset now

I joked that I wanted my piggly kitties to shrink and one did and I HATE it.I want him normal size NOW!

it better be a glitch grrrr

How strange. I don't think my pet shrank, but now I can't remember what size he is supposed to be. Sad I hope it is fixed for you!

they were released in the first week of february (i checked the psfc news, the petling spoilers were on 30th january Ashamed )

i got tiffany (my white pup) also just a few hours after the release.. they are still the same size.. all 5 petlings!
really sorry to hear about yours!
i hope stupid payfish fixes it soon!

im with you tiddly, one of my petling shrunk and i was so unhuppy, after two days i decided to sell it with my heart broken, and when i did, another one shrunk in that extact same time.
im so sorry to hear that you have 2 petlings shrunken... a friend of mine told me that they are minitoy lol.. but still i dont like them shrinking either
i only hope the Tigers dont shrink and ir they do, that PF fixes it, coz i cant take off my head that it is a bug, not suppose to happen

Three of my petling shrunk!! It's very stupid! I'm very very unhappy !! WHy they do it to us ???? I don't understand... I worry too about my tiger ! Please - we must report this to PLAYFISH Sad

OMG... reading this makes me so so scared.. i only have one shrunken petling, i hope it doesnt happen to the Tigers please no

TOGETHER i HAVE 10 petlings. Maybe I should sell hmmm..... two lion?
OMG!

Maybe someone knows what playfish say about this? Maybe they can fix it in software?

noo, noone thought about reporting it to payfish :sarcastic:

I'm serious - for developers would be very simple! only a small error in the program. if someone authorized raises the error, i'm sure, that playfish fix it Smile

if you go on tof, you will see there are 100000 threads with complains about it. but htey aren't taking any actions! Sad
it HAS been reported, but they don't give a........about it...

well it saves me from going there...but one would think that they would have done something by now. Sad But, I guess it's PF.

i just found out... my petlins are all the right size
yuppie...
how are yours doing Tiddly? did they grew up again?

I noticed they were still small, but I moved them back into the rooms, so hopefully after maintenance is over, I can check and they will be big again.

i hope so... and i think they will... coz mine were fixed
OT thit you read about my petling nightmare... i lost all of them for a while, but i was able to get them back
i was so scared

Yes, I saw that. Hope that they are all okay..that poor lion though. He can't help what color he is. Awwwwww. congratulations

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Yes, I saw that. Hope that they are all okay..that poor lion though. He can't help what color he is. Awwwwww. congratulations

yes i know.. i feel really bad for thet little guy, but i really want a female lion, and i dont want to sell any other petling, sos he is the one whos making the sacrifice