Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kasijab

PS update 26th March

FROM TOF

Hi everyone!

Thank you all for your patience during todays maintenance! Pet Society is now updated, and with a twist! There will be no new items in the game on Monday, instead, for one week only they are available early!

The reason they are available early is because all the shops have a brand new layout! The Luxury and Gadget shops are no more, and instead, welcome the Market! All the shops also now have departments, so you can more easilly find what you are looking for!

And one more thing, we think that maybe, perhaps, there is a possibility that we may have removed some items that should not have been removed when we did these new shops. So if you see any items that you would expect to see in the shops missing, just let us know and we´ll add them back in

PS: We also hope to have solved the issues with freezing that some of you have experienced since the last update, please let us know if it is fixed or not for you as it depends quite a bit on your specific account set up.

The shrinking petling bug should be fixed also today.

Feedback welcome!

PS: some of you are currently still in maintanance

it's good to know it really is a bug, with the petlings...
we were starting to think that it is meant to happen!

and i really like the new shops layout!!! no more scrolling through the DIY the whole day Laughing

i think i can say that even thought Playfish have caused some problems like the lagging, i can say that i forgive them, i love the new look and the new items Smile

My favorite is the blue dress with the brown trim. It's prettier than the pink (bleech) Easter special.

i just wasted some cc's on the petling stylist potion and it only changed two things about my pet, the ears became more round and her stripes disappeared Sad

awww...that's a bummer.

I am so broke. I have to put more money into Paypal, but I have to wait three days to get the Cash Shop stuff and will have to get my lamb them. I thought I'd call her Lannolyn, after one of the sheep in US Acres.

Waaaaaah, I am not very patient, but this is my practice in patience. That makes the anticipation great.

I am thrilled the lagging problem has been solved.It was seriously trying my patience. I like the new layout.Easier to navigate.Only problem I dislike is when i click to go home and end up in somebody elses house.Does anyone else have that problem? Pink is my favorite color so I don't have a problem with it. lol Granted there has been tons of it lately.I bought the new potion to change Lolly and she wouldn't drink it!!! Smart pet maybe? My petlings all went back to normal size. Sad I liked them tiny. Bad thing was I had to rescue them twice yesterday and I have not neglected them.I have one suggestion for Playfish. Make our first room that is visted BIG!!! Too much new stuff to cram in one room.One more thing, I agree with Tiddly, too much cash stuff.Gets pretty darn expensive.

hi there, just to let you know that the white fence and gate has gone missing.... could you please confirm that these items are still available in the gardens....

You'd probably need to go to the Playfish forum to let them know. The message was cut and pasted from there.

welcome to the forum. Smile

3 Cheers for PF! Hip, Hip, Hoorah!Hip, Hip, Hoorah!Hip, Hip, Hoorah!

Smile I am happy to have my petlings back to normality
I dont like the newspaper being there all the time, if I already read it what is the point of having it there?

Guest Guest
tweet40 wrote:
it's good to know it really is a bug, with the petlings...
we were starting to think that it is meant to happen!

and i really like the new shops layout!!! no more scrolling through the DIY the whole day Laughing

OMG so true. i would try to get shelves and i have to keep scrolling.

i also hated trying to look for plushies in the shop when they keep MOVING. >:C

Erm... why is my Pet missing a part of her body?!

Crazy glitch?

EDIT: Turns out it is the Golden Curl Wig that is having layering issues. By removing the wig, Shamrock is normal again.

My pet did that too, the Golden Curl Wig made her lose her shoulders. I gave her another wig for now until the problem gets fixed. It is funny though, with the Golden Curls Wig problem as it is now, it kind of looks like her hair grows into a blond beard, lol!

I really don't like the new store layout with different departments, easy to miss new things, and so much clicking to do - that's what PS seem to do these days, get us clicking, clicking and clicking.

Bogie told me yesterday that in this week last year, there were something like 40 new items, compared to the week this year, when there are something like 134!!!