Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
haveugot1

forum

Is it just me or has our beloved forum fell off the wagon. She is very quiet lately? ?????confused 

Life/work keeps getting in the way Mark and we have had some good weather lately so think a lot of people are on their hols or out on their bikes! but I think the forum is doing well and still the one I prefer to visit when I can.  thumbs

Not seen any posts from Dave on here or Facebook (is he ok?) Might be getting ready for his Moto GP trip

long as folk keep posting we'll be alright - Daves fine he's just having a break thumbs - not sure where the other big fella is though Laughing 

Thanks for the concern guys i am ok , not been on the net much at all for a while (here or anywhere else),feel exhausted with it all ,I feel as if i have to post to keep the forum alive ,thought it would be running a lot better now after 3 years , I am running out of ideas ,
Rideouts / meets etc. can be organised by any member/members ,

I have been keeping myself to myself just lately and going out on the bike clocking some miles up on my own ,

Dont know the answers ?? like i say just feel as if it worn me out , I am still in the back ground doing all the maintenance stuff , I dont want to see the forum go down hill

Can understand fully dave it takes a lot to run it all. U are doing a great job but if u need a hand gis a shout2thumbs 

Glad to see your post Dave. Its nice to know you and Mel are ok thumbs  Do hope you enjoy your Moto GP experience at the weekend.

It must be hard with all the hours you have put in Dave , just take a break . but we do miss you . thumbs 

i think in some ways i post less ebcause others are quiet, and im sur eothers are the same maybe we all need to post abit more. im always checking in but niot commenting much!

glad all's well m8
don't worry m8 I've been keeping an eye on them Laughing thumbs 

@Davehutch wrote:
Thanks for the concern guys i am ok , not been on the net much at all for a while (here or anywhere else),feel exhausted with it all ,I feel as if i have to post to keep the forum alive ,thought it would be running a lot better now after 3 years , I am running out of ideas ,
  Rideouts / meets etc. can be organised by any member/members ,

I have been keeping myself to myself just lately and going out on the bike clocking some miles up on my own ,

Dont know the answers ??   like i say just feel as if it worn me out , I am still in the back ground doing all the maintenance stuff , I dont want to see the forum go down hill    

this us few regulars are always kickin around. not being bike specific its trying to invite people to join, and with people being quiet maybe it puts them off? but as long as the few of us post, and the rideouts it will keep going Wink

" but as long as the few of us post, and the rideouts it will keep going "

Good point Chad thumbs 

since I joined thanks to Dave ive met some great people and made some good friends and have enjoyed the rideouts and meeting folks and long may it continue thumbs 

@dick65 wrote:
since I joined thanks to Dave ive met some great people  and made some good friends and have enjoyed the rideouts and meeting folks and long may it continue thumbs 

agree  totally with what Dick is saying. As I commented on a previous post, people have other things to keep them busy. And as much as I can talk a glass eye to sleep once I start, posting on the forum is a different matter.

Personally I'm not concerned that it goes quiet on occasion. To me it reflects that people are busy with other things, which just brings more content to the forum. Pictures, stories etc. While the forum has been quiet recently, there are still posts from, as Chad puts it, "the regulars". Along with the Admin/Moderators they will keep the forum going.

Big congrats to Dave for starting it. Little did I know that after joining I would have seen so much of the country or meet so many new friends  thumbs   thumbs   party