Forum Rules And Regulations
Usually No one cares much for reading the rules, which is why I'm forced to announce the here at the Portal
Level 3 Rules (Extremely Serious):
1. Do not post just to increase your number of posts. If you have nothing to say on a certain matter then do not post. Posting just for the sake of post count is spamming.
2. Do not post personal information on the forum. This includes e-mail addresses, if you want someone to add you as a friend on Facebook / MySpace / other site please put this information in your profile or signature. (People's facebook/myspace links are under their avatar)
3. Do not post inappropriate / obscene language or content. Remember that PSFC and Pet Society has users as young as 13, and hence any posted content should be appropriate for them to read and view. This includes posting offsite links that contain inappropriate content. Do not use selective typing / symbols to try and evade the forum filters.
4. Do not be rude to other members or groups. This includes, but is not limited to, implying insults, intimidating others.
5. Posting of Links, Images, Videos, Files, etc. from any other website other than Play Fish without explicit permission from Administrators is prohibited.
---Violation of any of these rules will lead to 3 stages of action:
First Violation: Suspension from forum for 24 hours
Second Violation: Suspension from forum for 48 hours
Third Violation: Banning of User Permanently
Fourth Violation: (Under new user name) Banning of the User I.P and deletion of all previous posts Level 2 Rules (Cautious):
1. The official language is English. Outside of the Other Languages forum, all posts should be in English
2. The administrators, support staff and moderators reserve the right to edit, remove or put on moderation queue any post or thread at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to the administrators, support staff and moderators and not users.
The above forum rules, where applicable, also apply to private messaging and visitor wall messaging.
3. Posts are to be made in the relevant forum
--Violations of any of these guidelines will lead to up to 3 warnings. Otherwise Deletion of that thread and other severe action.
Therefore I advise each and everyone of our members to fully read the guidelines and rules posted in each forum.
This is merely a reminder in order to stem the growing tide of scammers and spammers. If you find any one in violation of these rules, please inform a moderator immediately.
Thank you for your Continuous Support