Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hrnpotter

The Three Word Story ~LINKED VERSION~

Hey Everyone!
Here is the final linked version of the three word story game. Took some time! But its worth the hilarity of it. Had to edit it here and there though.

WARNING: DONOT Quote this post!!!

The old shoe did not fit on the man's stinky left foot so he decided to evacuate his foot from the old socks by throwing them in green paint and dancing around wearing a pair of purple and yellow pyjamas and panda slippers! Shaking his head, he slipped on a banana skin and lands headfirst at Haroon's feet which have suddenly gotten very hairy actually being Bigfoot's feet, traded for a thousand stinging bees that swarmed over his head. As the big swollen head man came to the river ahead for a lil' drink the water was a bit chilly and then he screamed out loud just because his tongue got burned he started to run in circles and catching his shorts that fell into the deep piranha-infested river which was electrified and he smelled rotting garbage that had been sitting under a tree next to a wierd looking leprechaun with a funny looking face which twisted and crumpled with a big toothless grin, and a squeaky voice that sounded all around, making everyone vomit and very scared. Then the enormous pink elephant ran across the thin cracked ice and he broke into copious tears because he had fallen into a big black hole and his ears got caught on a speeding meteorite that destroy its peanut factory when I heard a woopy cushion and its start moving in the direction of a long twisted, damp hallway into the cold dark and eerie cave where there were giant bats that sucked the blood of a turtle, they liked named Gusto. Then he went and got himself captured by the crazy old fan girls had one leg pulled by the three little people who are smelly and also hungry, dirty and mean and they started to sing loudly with high tone until their grandpa bumped his head and they stopped! And then they turn into a mummy doll and jumped over a a funny looking women and they squealed and shrieked till their heads exploded into a ball of fire and then later fell down into a dark alley where they found a big giant catapiller with green stripes on it and a tiny shrivelled wierd little creature came out of nowhere while they were running away from the funny lil' thing which blew bubbles from it's nose that made noise and disturbed the neighbors which made them giggle insanely and laugh like maniacs although he didn't really understand why the bubbles oozed from their eyelids burning their nose and their lips causing them to swell up like balloons with a belly full of puffed up puffer-fish. Afterwards it turned so hideously scary as it's eyes was rolling upwards it turned into a scary bird and then he ate a worm with two heads and he puke and felt better then he went and drank some water at the mermaid fountain and then he turned into a golden poo and it glittered and glowed slowly changing into a beautifully tall poo prince who have a funny nose, looking for His princess who has a bald big toe and puffy fingers which look like sausages but smell nice and taste yummy his guard comes and grab the puffy fingers then they cut them into little pieces and fry them in olive oil and then later he went searching for something new and exciting to dig his nose into...when he was just staring at his shoes that were made by some mud monsters from venus and then later grew into a big pink flower with beautiful petals and golden leaves but smelled of curry and spice and also taste of old bark which was covered..with rotting moss and furry round which attracts alot of buzzing bees and also some rainbow parrots that talk like us.

LOL this is super funny...!! haha u must have spend lot time putting them together..! good job!

WOW man!!

This is crrrraaazzzyyy.
I don't know where this came from. I just have to say THIS IS CRRREIIAAIIZZZEEEYYYYYYY!!

xD

BAHAHAHAHA!!! :lol!:
thank u for putting our masterpiece together!!

You're welcome every one!
Hey Celula, this is the story which was made up from the three word story game

hrn_potter wrote:
You're welcome every one!
Hey Celula, this is the story which was made up from the three word story game

ok...
Thanks for the explanation!!
congratulations

LOL wow, that is one wierd story!!

Time for another?

This is way too funny! I am still rolling on the floor laughing.

Hey...how did I miss reading this!! It's too funny :-)
I'm sure everyone had fun looking for the portions they had added and how the story took a turn after that....I had so much fun...hehehe
Hrn come on start a new one....

OMG lol just read it!! lol Cant wait to start the next one, it will be the 2nd part to this story!! lol

lol. i started reading then suddenly i burst out laughing already xD

Wow, that was funny congratulations
That's so much effort to put it together too!!

Guest Guest

?!!!!

I'm too lazy to read the whole damn story. MayB i shld read it. HMMM...

OKAY I AM NOT READING IT.