Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

FASHION POLICE!

Guest Guest

Ma'm,you're under arrest for wearing that! Everything you say will be used against you in Pet Society Fan Community!
Please follow us and try to relax.

Serves her right! Ehem,sorry... Welcome to the fashion police!
Here,we judge,as you see,Fashion!

Would you like your pet to be as good as fashionista's princess pinky?
Well,this is your chance! This thread is fashion themed,so run into Lily's clothing store and start shopping!

"Princess Pinky is one pet with a very good taste for fashion. She changes clothes 5 times per day with only 1 goal: TO LOOK GORGEOUS! And she is! Every day she looks more cuter and cuter! There is no pet who can stand next to her and feel better looking! Outstanding she is."

prince10.png

Eleni and PP were the inspiration for this fashion comp. So I want to thank them for that,and much more they did for Rocky and me. So below this text is a big thank you note for Eleni and Princess Pinky to enjoy.
 thanky10.png

Guest Guest
 rules10.png
Frequently Asked Quetions

How do I enter?
It's very simple! You just post a picture of your pet wearing the best clothes suiting him/her.
Only 1 picture per week. Make sure the picture has a white background which can be achieved by taking a picture in portrait mode.

I've posted a picture. What should I do now?
Wait for the other members to post pictures. It's really that simple. The deadline of posting pictures is 1 week.
While you wait,me and my judge will do the work.

What work do you mean?
Me and the other judge (not revealing the identity lol) will judge all of the pets! We are judging clothes,the styles,color combining,make-up etc. When we complete the judging process (the judging will not be stated in the thread,me and the other judge will share our opinions trough a PM) I'll then state our opinions in the thread (the reason why I am not revealing the judges identity is just for fun lol). With every judge,there comes the grade.

For example:
Me:
Hama (pets name) looks gorgeous in her new black dress. I don't like the watch though. It could be something more elegant. The shoes are a bad choice either. But for her good old taste in fashion I'm going to give her a grade she absolutely doesn't deserve.
4/5

Second judge:
I love the watch but it doesn't go well with the black dress. The shoes are cute,but as far as I remember they were never INN. Nice and elegant look,but bad combining.
3/5

What happens next?
The pet with the lowest grades (i.e 1/1; 2/1) is named The fashion disaster. The pet with the highest grades (i.e 5/5; 4/5) is named Fashionista. Both of them wins!

Are there any winning prizes?
The Fashionista will receive the weekly prize(s) which are mostly GMB items,or past TWS. The Fashionista will also receive an unique trophy trough a PM from me. The trophy changes every week.
The Fashion disaster will receive a set of beautiful clothes to match the pets taste and gender.
All participants will receive a participation prize (a set of 2 dolls) for taking their time to participate in this pageant! So basically,everyone is a winner.

Will there be any updates in the contest?
Yes there will be. But firstly we'll see how the pageant takes off first.

So everyone,get rolling with the pageant and the pictures,you have 1 whole week to choose the clothes carefully,but remember to post the pictures before deadline - Sunday 11:59 pm!

Guest Guest
Week #1
Happy Easter!
(this week is extended because the comp started at Thursday,so you have small amount of time to choose the clothes)

Rocky's throwing an Easter party at his place,so make sure you dress your pet carefully.
Chose only the best clothes,and you may receive:
1. Frozen lake
2. Groovy table (x2)
3. Snowman postcard decor

The fashion disaster will receive a set of clothes which will not be revealed until Monday when winners the are announced.

Don't forget to post like this either:
Code:
[color=red][font=Verdana]Pet's name:
Favorite color:
Picture:[/font][/color]

Pictures:
RESULTS ARE UP!
Fashionista
 d2110.jpg
Judge #1: Princess pinky,like always,looks adorable! The stylish lady gaga looks made her the star of the night! She is outstanding. The only thing that is "sharp" is the star bracelet,who doesn't match the clock. Wither the clock,or the bracelet. Both of them don't go together.

Judge #2: I say perfect!
GRADE: 5.00

Ames

Judge #1: I just ADORE the colored wig. With Mookies green skinned color,the wig goes perfectly.
The dress is a good for easter themes,and sandals really DO match the dress.
The only thing I dislike here is the crown. But for mookies good taste,I'll give her a good grade!

Judge #2: I like the wig also the dress the crown and the shoes match in a personal style and appear to obey to the 3 colors max but the bracelet is not relevant and the colors do not much the yellow and the black and it is much if we concider the crown so i will say...
GRADE: 4.5

tweet40

Judge #1: I totally love the flower hairpin. It totally matches the dress!
The shoes are good as well,Veronica matched them perfectly with the bows on her wig. The daisy watch totally is in this story,so Veronica has done a great thing!

Judge #2: I really like the whole look the dress match the hairpins!
The hair clips the elastics on the wig match the shoes the same color shade and do not exceed the 3 colors -i know but is important.

niukuriu

Judge #1: The old stylish looks totally suits nii. everything is in place,but the only thing I actually dislike here is the watch,which is digital. Maybe a popular bracelet could fix everything!

Judge #2: i agree the watch does don't match!!!!! whyyyyyyyyyyyy? well i like the fact that the hairclip is from another look so i will say...
GRADE: 3.5

Lucky Strike
FASHION DISASTER!

Judge#1: Uugh! Lucky Strike surely needs to wear something else. I love his skeleton look and the bangle,but.. the pants and the shoes are totally out,and the wings and aureole - no comment.

Judge #2: i like the rock aspect the tee and the boots and the jeans but the angel stuff and the bracelet? something rock but girly at the same time needs to be done here. sorry lucky...
GRADE: 1.2

-Serenity-

Judge #1: I totally love the uniform and the bracelet. The make up is really the right choice! But the sleepy cat is out of this story. Although this isn't the best of her,I'l give her a good grade.

Judge #2: she could wear other accessories to level up the look cause now is just the look ready so i'll give...
GRADE: 4

xPink.Pixel.Princessx

Judge #1: PPP's look surely is beautiful. Everything fits in here. I love the dress!
The only thing that doesn't fit in here are the wings. They add too much magic in it. Other is,like I said,beautiful.

Judge #2: she looks really cute!!!!!!1 no i like the wings they are cute! i would like the hairclips to be pink too but that cannot be changed so i will say...

Tromo3

Judge #1: woofys mystic style is working with her. I love the dress,but the bow doesn't match the dress,or the shoes,so I'm saying...

Judge #2: i agree!!!!! the hair piece and shoes do not match!
GRADE: 3

clair a bell
 roxy10.jpg
Judge #1: this is one very complicated look. I love each part of the clothing separately,but all of them together... nah...
The dress and the sandals are a perfect match! everything else is outta here.

Judge #2: you read my mind!!!! the hair clip is kind of ok cause there is the blue detail but it too much all together.
GRADE: 2

dawnbrans

Judge #1: Dawny dawny dawny!!! You look gorgeous! I love everything on dawnbrans. Everything matches and I can say dawn done a great thing this time! The only thing that actually doesn't match here is the daisy watch,but she passes. BRAVO!

Judge #2: dawn is so sweet that the bracelets that don't match don't matter!
GRADE: 5
esperia

Judge #1: Esperia is ready to wild-party!
I know that by combining these sets of clothes she wanted only the best,and she made it! Nice job esperia!

Judge #2: esperias looks is so sweet but some pieces don't match... sorry..
GRADE: 3.5

Falcor
 25121_10.jpg
Judge #1: if falcs intentions were to become a sailor then he succeeded!

Judge #2: i really adore falcor!!!!! the look is so original not ready made and there is a rsk taken by using girls items! so...

Chiaretta

Judge #1: One word - PERFECT!

Judge #2: PERFECT!
GRADE: 5

myladyyawo
FASHIONISTA!

Judge #1: no comment! Only SEVEN!

Judge #2: I agree! I'm giving six!
GRADE: more than 5

Guest Guest
The "Fashion Police" is now officially open for business!
Take your time for shopping and take your pets picture!

soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much Laz!!!!!!!!! you are

Guest Guest

No problem! Can't wait to see the pictures so me and the *judge* will judge them Laughing

can't wait either for lots of participants and lots of fashion styles!!!!!!!

can i enter please?????????? i have just made a new look we have to use the code that there is in the 2nd post please?

Guest Guest

Of course you can lol! You are not the judge NOT to enter lol!
You are allowed SmileSmileSmile

ohh... i have a picture that suits the theme... but i don't want to enter with it... Ashamed

hold on, i'll get it in a minute..

aw!!!!!!! !!!!!!! it is inspired by your avatar!!!!! just made it! Laughing hope you like it! Ashamed Laz!!!!!!

Pet's name: Princess Pinky
Favorite color: Pink ?
Picture: d2110.jpg

Guest Guest

Tweet: great! Smile
Fash: Lady Pinky! WoW! Smile

Pet's name: Mookie
Favorite color: Purple
Picture:

Here is Mookie working easter chic.

Guest Guest

Great picture Ames! I love the... not saying anything! Laughing

fashion police!! Laughing

now.. gotta think of something to enter with... :/

OMG hahahaha! Love it Milena x

Guest Guest

hahaha nice one tweet! Might be useful in the future
Now post a pic Laughing

Guest Guest

They will! Just advertise the comp by putting the link in your siggy Smile

Guest Guest

great fash

Pet's name: Veronica
Favorite color: Pink blue and purple
Picture:

Guest Guest

Thank you tweet! Smile (not giving any comments )

Pet's name: Koroferuru
Favorite color: baby blue
Picture:

edited for bigger image

Lazar wrote:
Thank you tweet! Smile (not giving any comments )

*still poking with sharp a stick*

Guest Guest

niukuriu,can you post a bigger picture please? Smile your pet is so cute!

Guest Guest
agree!

Guest Guest

I know who'll enter soon lol!
It's a person who was meant to be the judge but is really busy in the RL - chay

Lazar wrote:
niukuriu,can you post a bigger picture please? Smile your pet is so cute!

sure, I will post a bigger one. thanks congratulations

Guest Guest

No problem. I'm glad you love the competition. This comp is meant to grow,and you are the part of it. Be Proud Smile

Guest Guest

Thank you for editing niukuriu. Smile

Pet's name: Lucky Strike (girl)
Favorite color: can't pick one... black, dark red and purple... maybe even green...
Picture:
(the pic was it was trying to grab something so it's a little... weird...

Guest Guest

Yeah... nice picture... what a nice PICTURE you have
JustKidding! congratulations

Guest Guest

I've added participants pictures to the 3rd post Smile

epp... There is a police fashion here

Name : Milky Cream
Favorite color : black, blue, white
Picture:

Guest Guest

Thank you for the entry Serenity! Added to the pictures section Smile

Guest Guest
Thanks for the compliment lol. I'm still making some miner adjustments in the comp. Let's see how will it take off first!

Guest Guest

Thank you both for your entries! Will be considered in the 3rd post

Guest Guest

PM sent to fashionista for the judging. We're awaiting more entries of course! congratulations

Heres mine Smile
Pet's name: Roxy
Favorite color: Pink/ Red/ Purple/ Sky Blue
Picture:
 roxy10.jpg
Is that a better size?

Guest Guest

Hi clair,can you please put a bigger picture? Thank you for taking your time to participate here Smile

Lazar wrote:
Hi clair,can you please put a bigger picture? Thank you for taking your time to participate here Smile

I thought id need to Smile will do it now, if i can find the picture what seems to have disappered lol