Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kasijab

New Mystery items 09/04

From TOF

Covering the village in pink… cherry blossom style!
By Sirius

Hey Pet Society fans! Celebrate the Hanami Festival this week with many Japanese inspired items filling the stores! Remember that any items labelled This Week’s Special (TWS) will be in store until midnight GMT on Monday the 19th of April, 2010, but may be available again at some point in the future.

Bringing the first of the Japanese items to town is “?”, he’s hidden these away in his mystery boxes, so to find your own Japanese Prince, or more, sign on to Pet Society via Facebook and head into the Mystery Store now!

Hot Spring Bucket

Prince Doll

Geisha Mask

Have you been sending your friends some great free gifts? If so we have more great additions that we are sure you’ll enjoy; if not, you are missing out, so select the free gifts icon on the left side of screen to start sending today!

Blue Pig Plushie

Blue Wind Chime

Come Monday, take your pet’s cultural experience into top gear starting with the Garden Store! Cherry blossoms are key to the Hanami Festival, so try your luck planting a Tree Seed to see if you can grow your very own Sakura Tree. To add even more Japanese flavour to your garden, install the new Japanese Hot Spring, and place some Stone Lanterns around

Guest Guest
I love the new items!

First time I want to Buy MBs to find new MBI.

Sakura Tree here I come! Want it so much! Is the the one with pink leaves?

-Serenity- wrote:
ow...
I want a prince doll to match next monday princess doll
me too!!!!!

Hot spring bucket is for what, I dont get it, is it for preparing tee? or is it for taking a bath, or wash clothes?
I love Japanese things, their culture is just amazing

Love them all. Do we know if these are going to be limited mystery items, like the tiger plushie was for CNY? If so, I must get them fast. I'd hate to miss out like I did the tiger plushie Sad

not seen anywhere that they are only out for a limited time...think they are just normal MB items

sinenomine wrote:
Hot spring bucket is for what, I dont get it, is it for preparing tee? or is it for taking a bath, or wash clothes?
I love Japanese things, their culture is just amazing

I think For hot spring bath, Sometime people drink sake (or other, dunno) when take a bath in hot spring, the bucket include towel for head ( i don't know what that mean Laughing ) and a sake/beer bottle.

Meo wrote:
I love them congratulations

These are last weeks items ...there are new MI's out today. Check out the latest thread in PSFC news