Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

Our dog...

Guest Guest
Our dog's name is Luna. I really can't search for the previous threads right now for the pictures but if you find the thread,post up a link. Ok so here's the thing.
Her mother had problems with uterus and when she gave birth with only 4 dogs,she was feeling really exhausted. She slowly started to walk unevenly and she couldn't walk very soon after that. She died of sickness 8 months ago and we're all really sad for her! So 10 months after I adopted my dog,my dad and me went to a vet for the monthly examination. I was shook by what the vet said.
Translated on English: "Luna has major problems with it's uterus."
I was in a big shock and started to cry! Well,to make things worse,the vet said that she mustn't mate. EVER! We agreed and I gave up on my dreams to have puppies. Now you're wondering why is this thread created?
Well,3 days ago,we went to a vet and realized that my dog is pregnant! I was in a shock and I am planning to take her to abortion.
All I need is your prayers now that everything will go okay and that she will continue living healthy!
So I'm asking prayers from my PSFC friends for Luna. I am praying for her to be alright and nothing bad to happen!

Oh Lazar sending prayers, positive thoughts and lots of Love to you and Luna...Please keep us posted

Huge prayers for her and please pray for my kitty Ginger.

She is about to pop any moment and is under the old church (almost 200 and something yrs ,close to 300)

she almost died with her last litter,son and I are going to try to crawl under the church right now.Wish us luck.

be back in an hr..HUGE PRAYERS FOR LUNA!!!!!!

bunnyfuzzyness wrote:

She is about to pop any moment and is under the old church (almost 200 and something yrs ,close to 300)

she almost died with her last litter,son and I are going to try to crawl under the church right now.Wish us luck.

Saying prayers and sending positive thoughts and Love to you and Ginger also

Guest Guest
bunnyfuzzyness wrote:

Prayers to ginger!!! Thank you!

aw!!!!! Laz our dog had the same issue and lived for other 10 years!!!! vivid till the last days!

my best wishes and prayers for your pets!!!!

Ohhhh! Sending huge thoughts and good wishes to both Luna and your Kitty, Kathy xxx

Pray for Luna hope she will be always healthy and happy
and also for the ginger

thanks everyone,you're all so wonderful.We were unable to find her under the church,she moved somewhere Sad last time she tried to have them in my lap and almost died trying to have twins.I knew I should have shoved myself under there when I seen her there this am grrrr @me. We are still on a mission!

Lazar,I believe in miracles and prayer.Stay positive ,darlin

Guest Guest
bunnyfuzzyness wrote:
thanks everyone,you're all so wonderful.We were unable to find her under the church,she moved somewhere Sad last time she tried to have them in my lap and almost died trying to have twins.I knew I should have shoved myself under there when I seen her there this am grrrr @me. We are still on a mission!

Lazar,I believe in miracles and prayer.Stay positive ,darlin

I am! I am! Thank you everyone for the prayers! Our pets mean a lot to us!

I really Luna and Ginger all the best... It's really sad... Our pets are like family... I want nothing bad for them...

Guest Guest
I agree!

I pray for you Lazar! You don't deserve this! I hope everything is going to be fantastic! Loads and loads and loads and loads and loads of Hugs, Kisses, Luck, And happiness to you, your family, And of course your dog!
Meganboutique98!! xx

P.s I am watching a movie right now about Babies and things ahhaha..x

isnt it safe for her to give birth? im so sorry for both the puppie fetuses and Luna:(

Guest Guest
MeganBoutique98 wrote:
I pray for you Lazar! You don't deserve this! I hope everything is going to be fantastic! Loads and loads and loads and loads and loads of Hugs, Kisses, Luck, And happiness to you, your family, And of course your dog!
Meganboutique98!! xx

P.s I am watching a movie right now about Babies and things ahhaha..x

Thank you megan sweetie!!!
Spooky wrote:
isnt it safe for her to give birth? im so sorry for both the puppie fetuses and Luna:(

It isn't ... that's why I've created this thread. If she gives birth,both the puppies and my dog will die and I'll be more then sad! I'l fall in a depression!.... Thank you for your prayers... I'm just hoping that everything will go well...

Guest Guest
We're still planning to take her to the abortion. The vet is busy these days (big horse ranch problem) but he'll come back in 2 days on his schedule.

Oh dear God, honestly i hope that your dog gets well after the abortion, i can imagine how you feel
all of my prayers will be for you dog... please keep up in touch with anything happening with your dog, God bless you, your family and you dog

Guest Guest
Thank you all so much for your prayers,we're taking Luna for the abortion tomorrow,I'm keeping my fingers corssed!

Guest Guest

Ok it's official! IT WENT GREAT! That's all I can say! They did an abortion and also removed her uterus from her body and now she's free! My dad and me are so happy that she's clean and free now! The vet said that if we'd waited for few more days it would be too late,but thanks to my PSFC friends prayers,she's ok now! Thank you alll!!!!! I can't imagine my life without you guys! Thank you all!!!!

Guest Guest

She also needs to drink medicine for a few months and she'll be free again. The vet also warned us that she MUSTN'T mate again or she'll die straight away,so we are taking measures and keeping an eye on her

really happy for you congratulations
dogs are so adorable!
I'm glad she's better now Smile

that is really good good news... im so happy for you Lazar