Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Paige<3

Hello PSFC ! :(

Just here to say.. i wont be that active for about a month or maybe even two!!

see i just moved to queensland from perth on saturday , we are only in temporary housing and we are all sharing one laptop with a faulty internet aircard!

our computers are packed up back in perth, well were we live, and i think they have already been put on the truck ! , but that means were gonna have to wait till it gets to queensland and then all of our stuff is going into storage until we move to the new house we bought which may even take longer then a month! Sad

i will try to stop by often but i cant be on here for a long time Sad

im here for maybe 1 or 2 hours until someone kicks me off :S

Guest Guest

Aww paige do not worry! We'll all miss you and we hope you'll move in quickly and tell us how'd it go!

Awwwww,, Paige we will miss you and your skills with siggy's avatar's and just basic art! You are such a fantastic member of this forum and we will miss you for the time being until you are bacck!
Loads and loads and loads and loads and loads of hugs, kisses and love....
Meganboutique98
Farewell hunnie!
xxxxx

Paige... sending you smooches and hopes that you get sorted soon!!! xx

we will miss having you around so often hun...you are a very popular member here

But we will still be here for you when you get back congratulations

Hugs to you xxxxxxxxxxx

Lazar wrote:
Aww paige do not worry! We'll all miss you and we hope you'll move in quickly and tell us how'd it go!

Aww thanks Laz i hope we do to and i will will definetly try to commit to psfc still, might enter a competition right now while i have this spare time lol

MeganBoutique98 wrote:
Awwwww,, Paige we will miss you and your skills with siggy's avatar's and just basic art! You are such a fantastic member of this forum and we will miss you for the time being until you are bacck!
Meganboutique98
Farewell hunnie!
xxxxx

Aww megan thankyou so much!! you just put a giant smile on my face lol congratulations will hopefully see you around still if i can

Ames wrote:
Paige... sending you smooches and hopes that you get sorted soon!!! xx

thankyou Ames!! congratulations xxx

Paige<3 wrote:
MeganBoutique98 wrote:
Meganboutique98
Farewell hunnie!
xxxxx

Aww megan thankyou so much!! you just put a giant smile on my face lol congratulations will hopefully see you around still if i can

Hehehe no problem at all Paige! We love you here and allways will! x And great! Thanks! x

lea75 wrote:
we will miss having you around so often hun...you are a very popular member here

But we will still be here for you when you get back congratulations

Hugs to you xxxxxxxxxxx

aww thanks Lisa missing my own computer so much! and im missing looking around the forum to chat to people Sad will have to make use of my hour left lol Smile

MeganBoutique98 wrote:
Paige<3 wrote:
MeganBoutique98 wrote:
Meganboutique98
Farewell hunnie!
xxxxx

Hehehe no problem at all Paige! We love you here and allways will! x And great! Thanks! x

Chiaretta wrote:
we will miss you Paige!

thanks Chiara Smile oops just looked at the time im gonna be yelled at to get off any minute now lol bye congratulations

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Thinking about you and hoping that all gets sorted out soon. Smile

thanks yvette Smile

Good Luck with it all Paige.
When you get sorted out with your own lap top, come and see me about the Gift Registry and if we have anything you need, you just have to say.
Take care honey and hope to see you soon
xxx

we will surely miss u paige! Smile take care always, and see u here very soon...

mimimouse wrote:
we will miss you while u away paige^_^ I hope u come back soon!

thanks mimi

xPink.Pixel.Princessx wrote:
Aww paige. I hope you like your new house....We will all miss you so much

thanks sarah

hannahbananaa wrote:
we will miss you!!!

aww i will still come on once a day if i can lol , but i have limited time on here in fact i havent even had a chance to go to the shops in ps yet!! Sad

Zoonie wrote:
Good Luck with it all Paige.
When you get sorted out with your own lap top, come and see me about the Gift Registry and if we have anything you need, you just have to say.
Take care honey and hope to see you soon
xxx

thanks Gill , will stop by c&g soon if there is anyone around in the chat thread
aww thanks Smile u just reminded me that i havent been to the registry in ages!! when i get my computer back im hoping ill be able to get some coins so i can donate a heap of tws

bunnyfuzzyness wrote:
You will be missed,Paige.

Hopefully things will be straightened out quickly and time will fly by.

hugs

thankyou Kathy i hope so too Smile

chay wrote:
we will surely miss u paige! Smile take care always, and see u here very soon...

charie!! thankyou

Paige I just read it, thanks for informing us

We sure are going to miss you, so I hope it gets sorted soon

Take care and good luck!

Paige .... I missed you and wondered where you went ... Thanks for letting us know. I hope that the move turns out well for you!!

my best wishes for your new home! may it be filled with love and happiness! we will miss u!!!!!!