Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

Owwwww, Foot Pain....eeek

I know, I shouldn't be whining, but my foot is is such pain. It hurts to walk, and i am going to cancel going to choir rehearsal tonight because when I put weight on it...owwww, and going down three flights of stairs would be nuts. Sad

In case you're wondering, I got a wart on it, and even though I use the medicine three-four times a day, it's excrutiatingly painful.

Thank you both. I do too. Those Verrucas are brats...and it doesn't matter if they are movie characters or warts...eeek! Sad

you have a massage or put them in hot watter.. that can help you lower the pain

im so sorry to hear this Yvette, hope you feel much better soon

Hope it feels better soon ... I had a verucca once and I think it is a very similar thing ...so I can emphasise (sp?) with you

oh bless ya!

Good excuse to put your feet up and be spoilt though

now i know why Verucca the little spoiled brat from Willy wonka's movie is named Verucca

The things you learn everyday!!!

Hehehe. Yep. Johnny Depp made reference to that in that 'ahem' other movie, but I don't think it's any big secret as to why Roald Dahl wrote that in the story.

Guest Guest

Aww Yvette I wish you the fastest recovery HuGs!!!

mostly every good writter pics the perfect name for thier characters, its not random. as an actor the first thing you have to know about your character is what his name means, that tells you alot of how that character is

i didnt know that Verucca meant something related with pain, and it suits perfectly that spoiled little girl

ok, back to topic

Now that your off ur feet, I guess we need to help tiddlywinks think of something to do.... Maybe play pet society?

awww sweetie, I hope your foot feels better soon! Nothing like a constant pain every time you walk Sad *hugs*

Even looking at this picture makes you forget about the pain a little.

I would lend you my Abers cat hat to make you feel better, if I could!

Of course, you can always do the Tom Sawyer (or was it Huck Finn) method of getting rid of warts: swing a dead skunk around your head!

My foot actually feels a bit better, I think the wart ruptured (yuck) and I have very sensitive new skin on the spot where it was. It hurts a little but only because the skin is really sensitive.

I think by tomorrow or the next day, I'll be good to go.

A bit, but the skin where the wart was is now raw and very sensitive. I have to keep salve on it and bandaged.