Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

Every time I send a gift or receive a gift...

Guest Guest

I get this! Grrr! How to fix it? Mad
 untitl18.jpg

Guest Guest

How to stop it?

oh btw...It only happens if someone has sent you or you are sending hacked items.......The way it goes is....Someone sends you a hacked item and then you get save failed...then when you send that item on...The person you sent it to gets save failed....its a vicious loop....

wow.. if this is true, im really glad that PF is finally doing something about the hack items..... and i think i wont be accepting any admiral jackets as a payment, just in case, im not saying that they are hacked, but its really weird how if they have been NIS for a long time, now they are all over the place. this is just my opinion

Guest Guest
xPink.Pixel.Princessx wrote:
oh btw...It only happens if someone has sent you or you are sending hacked items.......The way it goes is....Someone sends you a hacked item and then you get save failed...then when you send that item on...The person you sent it to gets save failed....its a vicious loop....

But I bought the hotel city plushies myself

I've not heard that about sending or receiving hacked items. The only time I get it is after accepting hiddinni eggs ...if you just wait till it starts loading then click out of it you used to be able to keep pets open ..but now if you do that you get save failed ...or at least I do

Hmm i get it occasionally when i am gifting HUGE amounts of stuff or getting gift bombed. Only every so often though x

I can almost guarantee that anyone who trades will unwittingly have had a hacked item in their chest at some time or other

Almost all the red bubble chairs and princess beds were originally hacked...as was a lot of the 2009 halloween items

So unfortunatley everyone will get this happen to them

Guest Guest
But why have playfish done this if they know almost everything is hacked these days? Maybe they are doing a test or something...

Well even if this is caused by hacked items it just seems like another reason for playfish to make us players that don't hack or cheat to suffer Sad.... I wonder if it could be the bling gold watch or something just like the beds and chairs I'm sure they've been hacked Sad (not saying anyone who's traded with anyone here, has hacked them)

I wouldnt say so Lazar....How could they test whos hacking or not?

People like me....you and most poeple on this forum have never hacked anything in their lifes.....yet i bet i have a trunk FULL of hacked items that have been sent from person to person....

I heard on tof......the save fail was through hacked items.....I dont know how true it was.

Guest Guest
xPink.Pixel.Princessx wrote:
I wouldnt say so Lazar....How could they test whos hacking or not?

People like me....you and most poeple on this forum have never hacked anything in their lifes.....yet i bet i have a trunk FULL of hacked items that have been sent from person to person....

I heard on tof......the save fail was through hacked items.....I dont know how true it was.

I'm getting worried Sad

I wouldn't worry Laz. When people hack it changes scripts... those scripts i believe can be picked up by scans that PF can do. If you haven't hacked it wouldn't show anything so don't panic x

Guest Guest
Ames wrote:
I wouldn't worry Laz. When people hack it changes scripts... those scripts i believe can be picked up by scans that PF can do. If you haven't hacked it wouldn't show anything so don't panic x

and i can't even get in

AT ALL!!! SadSadSad
and i've been reciving the same message when i get notes... MadMadMadMadMadMadMad

then this is only ANOTHER PS problem issue.. it happens everytime they update the game, then they go to mantainace to "fix it" and by the half of the week new problems are arrived

i often get this when I open multiple pet society
but only refresh it, it should be normal again

good luck laz!!! i have contacted playfish twice and i feel like i'm talking to a wall!!!!!!!!!!!!!