Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ames

Mookie's....... HOT or NOT!!!!

Ok... so i happen to think Mookie is quite a little trend setter in her own right.. she gets a lot of compliments about her home so i decided to set up this little thread just for a giggle... in it, Mookie will give her weekly opinion on what SHE feels is "HOT or NOT!" for the week. This will include new items and some old.. what she feels YOU should be decorating your home with or putting away in shame!!

Laughing

So without further ado...

This week for Mookie... it is ALL about the flowers people! Work those yellows! Bring out your daffodils and sunflowers and show us how bright and sunny it can be!
The fairy look is so HOT right now.. everyone wants a bit of MookieBell! For the boy pets... the pan outfit will get you everywhere! However sporting Hook or Smee outfits may get you a few sneers!

Utilise the beautiful new window in the DIY store.. it makes the whole room seem magical! The new pink rug is gorgeous and not the most horrific pink ever so it is FINE to use it this week!
If you were lucky enough to own them... pull out your beautiful white wings and get all angelic for extra HOT points!

This weeks NOT's include the Vegetation... I mean yes its nice to have some plantation but crikey... who ever heard of a pink palm! GET A GRIP!
Prom is so last week... throw that dress back in the wardrobe and as for the crown... well it would make an interesting paperweight i guess!
Bubble chairs are the biggest NO NO this week... they are nothing but cheap plastic tat now they are only worth 2499 so HIDE them if you want to be HOT!

Be HOT people... be HOT! x

Guest Guest

LMAO! You always make me laugh Laughing

Lmao...love this thread!

I will deffinately be keeping a close eye on what is hot and what is not...but then again I do have an urge to go and decorate my room with loads of egg cabinets and sunflowers, just to tag you in the picture now

HAHAHA! Hey its not my say so... its that Mookie... she will include clothes too once i get into the swing of things... just hope people like it Laughing

I will also be running comps off of the thread... probably things like using the hot items to design a room LOL!

If you are running a comp through this hun then you will either need to start a seperate thread in the members comps board or this thread will have to be moved to the members comps board

Hey Ames, why didn't you add about 90 percent of the baby blue, pink and white stuff in the no hot section? Hahaha. Sorry, couldn't resist.

lea75 wrote:
If you are running a comp through this hun then you will either need to start a seperate thread in the members comps board or this thread will have to be moved to the members comps board

Oh i will. Wasn't planning on having comps in the actual thread. Would get too confusing. congratulations

Guest Guest
Tiddly Winks wrote:
Hey Ames, why didn't you add about 90 percent of the baby blue, pink and white stuff in the no hot section? Hahaha. Sorry, couldn't resist.

Laughing

Tiddly Winks wrote:

But Mookie loves that sickly rubbish!!!! Laughing

and what about clothes? and wigs?

tell us what's hot and what's not to wear Laughing (tho i'd be more then happy if i could wear ANYTHING in ps right now... because i can't get in Mad )

Ok Burdy just for you i shall add a clothes section right now! LOL

Clothes have been added! I feel like Gok Wan hahahahaha Laughing

Guest Guest
Ames wrote:

This week you should be working the Kimono's and if you were lucky enough to get one... being a TIGER is HOT this week! Wig wise you should be working your Manga wig or your double buns...

The dowdy witch outfit and the bunny has got to GO girlfriend! Enough of dark and drab.. this week is all about the colours! No white braids unless you want pets running away from you in horror!

LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing

Laughing I am going to LOVE this thread!!!!! Laughing

Ames wrote:
No white braids unless you want pets running away from you in horror!

that's why i put mine in the pot LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing

Tiddly Winks wrote:
But I like my Jareth wig and it's white. congratulations

You are safe darling Tiddly... tis only the braids that would strike fear into a child's heart this week!

Cheers Fash! It has given me something exciting to think about now LOL!

Wonderful Ames, love it LMAO
Falcor will definately fallow your suggestions to keep his house and weardrobe HOT

BTW the tricolor Band is a BIG NOT this week

Falcor wrote:
Wonderful Ames, love it LMAO
Falcor will definately fallow your suggestions to keep his house and weardrobe HOT

BTW the tricolor Band is a BIG NOT this week

You are mean!

but in spite of everything Mookie always looks lovely whatever she wears

Falcor wrote:

Now i know who judged poor Mookie...

Ames wrote:
Falcor wrote:

Now i know who judged poor Mookie...

hahaha.. im not the secret judge honest... but i have my suspects lol

Well, Mookie is always hot!!!

The only thing Kokonee disagrees with is the sunflowers! She Loves the sunflowers! Especially with the yellow chairs from last year and the blue shelves...makes a Van Gogh room look! Besides, they look great with duckies!

Can't wait for more valuable info from the hot chick with hooker eyebrows!

I didn't realize tigers were hot again this week. Sasha loves her tiger costume!

Mad Will put on my tiger suit to rawr at you Ames.

MAUAHHAHHAHA. YOU CAN'T CATCH ME, I'M THE TIGERWOMAN!

Hot or Not (in Mookie's humble opinion) ShiShi is keeping her little green palm tree lamps because she likes them!

Hats off to you (pun intended) for this fun thread—keep it up!

MaMaShiShi wrote:
Hot or Not (in Mookie's humble opinion) ShiShi is keeping her little green palm tree lamps because she likes them!

Hats off to you (pun intended) for this fun thread—keep it up!

Don't tell anyone but Mookie still loves her green lamp... she just isn't working it this week Laughing

I just love this post! And I agree that Mookie is a little trendsetter. How much does she charge to redecorate? Laughing

She's free! Always free is our Mookie Laughing

As a friend of mine once said, "I'm not cheap, but I'm free!"

LOL... Mookie only hopes she can do it justice.

WOOOOO new Hot or Not is up!!!! Laughing

i loove pink! but i think it is obvious!!!! the only thing that i like from the blue side is the mystery kitty that i'm missing! oh and the prince doll that i'm missing is also blue! you can add it also the contrust of the pink princess!

yay... finally a Blue week... i know there are a lot of pink lovers in here,
this week is Blue week

by the way, whats the blue thinh sitting the blue chair? it looks like a beret

Falcor wrote:
this week is Blue week

i think so too, falcor! congratulations

at last huh, wouldn't be fair if you didn't have a blue week!
Laughing

Fashionista wrote:
Falcor wrote:
this week is Blue week

i think so too, falcor! congratulations

at last huh, wouldn't be fair if you didn't have a blue week!
Laughing

thats what i say.. at least one week once a year..

It might be a blue week but it's still girly with the prom theme. Pickles is definately not into prom dressing up.

Your list is great this week Ames, the thing is I have to have 2 of everything and I only had one of the blue rose decor..... (gifted by you, thank you) So I have just gone to the garden shop and treated myself Laughing

I am just glad that they didn't make the prom week pink. I would have had a fit! And that would have been so not good!!!!!

Does that mean that Tiddly Winks can't ask Pickles to dance with her?

Tiddly Winks wrote:
I am just glad that they didn't make the prom week pink. I would have had a fit! And that would have been so not good!!!!!

Does that mean that Tiddly Winks can't ask Pickles to dance with her?

It depends on the food and drink that is available, but he may just dress up a little and ask her for a dance. We will have to see Laughing

Falc... its the school cap!!!! LOL!