Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

I am so happy today!

Guest Guest

I was at school today and at about 10 am my dad rang my cell phone and told me that my sister (which is 40 yrs old) had a baby and that they're cleaning the baby right now! It's a BOY!
I am so happy today and I can't wait to squeeze him and kiss him till he gets tired of all love surrounding him!
I am going to post pictures in the following days because he's still at the hospital (he's 4 hours old)!

While she was pregnant,we've told her that she's too old and it's too risky to give birth with 40 years,but it all turned out great! (by the way my mom had me with 38 years,and the 35 years is the last year when women can have babies)
I can't wait to post the pictures and share my happiness!

Congratulations ...I'm sure he is a beautiful baby.

Nowadays 40 is not so old for having a baby. A lot of women are deciding to wait before starting their family, and it certainly not true that women can only have babies up to 35 yrs of age if that is what you meant

I have friends who had babies in their early 40's and they were just fine Smile

Congrats to your sister Laz!!!

Guest Guest
kasijab wrote:
Congratulations ...I'm sure he is a beautiful baby.

Nowadays 40 is not so old for having a baby. A lot of women are deciding to wait before starting their family, and it certainly not true that women can only have babies up to 35 yrs of age if that is what you meant

I'm not quite familiar with the dates lol... I was told that 35 is the last year but thank you for sharing this. I better ask my parents about more lol!

And thank you for the baby love! I can't wait to share pics of him with everyone here!

Guest Guest
Ames wrote:
I have friends who had babies in their early 40's and they were just fine Smile

Congrats to your sister Laz!!!

Gaiamaiden wrote:
congratulations hun!
Babies always bring so much joy

Thank you both! I wish I could squeeze him now! By the way,it was a natural,unexpected birth! I'm glad everything went great and that we're going to see that schnuggles really soon!

My husband's aunt was 42 when she had her second son and both she and the baby were fine. The boy is now a man in his early 20's.

Back then it was not so common, but today, it's probably more commonplace.

Guest Guest
Tiddly Winks wrote:
My husband's aunt was 42 when she had her second son and both she and the baby were fine. The boy is now a man in his early 20's.

Back then it was not so common, but today, it's probably more commonplace.

Thank you for sharing this Yvette! I just wish the baby the best! He still doesn't have a name lol! My sis's thinking of something Laughing

Guest Guest
hannahbananaa wrote:
congrats laz!!!! give him baby kisses from me!!! you be a good uncle Smile

Toulouse wrote:
Congrats Lazar and to your family as well!

Thank you both!

Guest Guest
Tiddly Winks wrote:
Oh yes, congrats is in order. Sven is a very nice name if you're looking for ideas. congratulations

I like that name but I really don't know what'll my sis decide lol! It's been only 4.5 hrs And hank you

Congratulations "new uncle", best wishes for the new baby and for the mom

And I agree about the age, my late mother in law gave birth to his last son at 45 years old, both of them were perfectly health

N'awww congratulations Lazar! I'm so happy to hear that it all went fab! congratulations Please tell your sister to take care and good luck for the future! x

Guest Guest
sinenomine wrote:
Congratulations "new uncle", best wishes for the new baby and for the mom

And I agree about the age, my late mother in law gave birth to his last son at 45 years old, both of them were perfectly health

MeganBoutique98 wrote:
N'awww congratulations Lazar! I'm so happy to hear that it all went fab! congratulations Please tell your sister to take care and good luck for the future! x

Oh you guys are making me nervous! I wanna take pictures lol!
Thank you both

Congratulations to your sister Lazar. I cant wait to have a little one myself hehe.

Iv heard on the news that women are having babies 60+ so im not sure where you had the 35 mark from hehe.

I want one in a year or 2 tho, Dont really want to be to old cause i dont want my child going to school and getting grifed cause he has an 'old' mum.

Guest Guest
xPink.Pixel.Princessx wrote:
Congratulations to your sister Lazar. I cant wait to have a little one myself hehe.

Iv heard on the news that women are having babies 60+ so im not sure where you had the 35 mark from hehe.

I want one in a year or 2 tho, Dont really want to be to old cause i dont want my child going to school and getting grifed cause he has an 'old' mum.

Aww Sarah you made my day Smile
Thank you so much! I can't wait to take pics myself and post them here!

Guest Guest

I love being called uncle!

Lazar wrote:
I love being called uncle!

Well you have a nephew now,that will be looking up to you congratulations

I am the favorite Aunt and I KNOW that YOU will be the best Uncle ever.

congratulations

Guest Guest

Eerm,I love being called uncle that's for sure..
I have 5 nieces now Laughing I know,my family is big Laughing

Awwww how exciting! Congratulations on being an Uncle again congratulations Can't wait to see the pictures! I hope your sister and her new baby are doing well!

Guest Guest
myladyyawo wrote:
Awwww how exciting! Congratulations on being an Uncle again congratulations Can't wait to see the pictures! I hope your sister and her new baby are doing well!

Thank you so much Sara!
bunnyfuzzyness wrote:
I have 5 nephews and 6 nieces ......and two babies are on the way

I have a big family too Smile

Aww!

aw!!!!!! that's great news Laz!!!!!! blessed be your family!!!!!! and the babyyyyyyy! :qhug:

That is fantastic news Lazar...congratulations to you all! Cnat wait to see the pics

xpink.pixel.princessx I had my first child when I was 19 then my daughter when i was 27 and my youngest when I was 32...Trust me hun, I am no where near the olderst Mum of any of my youngests name..and the one bit of advice I would give anyone is spend some time on you before you have kids, because once you have kids your whole life revolves around them and you forget about you

Guest Guest
Fashionista wrote:
aw!!!!!! that's great news Laz!!!!!! blessed be your family!!!!!! and the babyyyyyyy! :qhug:

Thank you fash!
lea75 wrote:
That is fantastic news Lazar...congratulations to you all! Cnat wait to see the pics

xpink.pixel.princessx I had my first child when I was 19 then my daughter when i was 27 and my youngest when I was 32...Trust me hun, I am no where near the olderst Mum of any of my youngests name..and the one bit of advice I would give anyone is spend some time on you before you have kids, because once you have kids your whole life revolves around them and you forget about you

Thank you Lisa! I will surely post pictures,the baby is actually 13 hrs old now lol! My sis now has 3 children. 2 daughters,as she calls them,crazy girls (1st girl is 12 yrs old and the second one is 7 yrs old) and she is so happy that she finally has a boy for a child! I don't wanna mention the dads reactions! He was jumping out of happiness!

Guest Guest
I am going to post pictures very soon. The muffin is getting out of the hospital in 2 days,so hold on to your seat belts!

Guest Guest

Took a pic today by my cell phone! Will upload it once I come back from school!