Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ames

Trading guys...

Just be careful.. i have been looking at the market on TOF and there is DEFINITELY something going on with the MMB items. People are selling far too many of the same stuff so just be aware of people trying to sell high on here in the hope that you won't realise. Items aren't worth that much over on the official forum now so before you trade for the things in the MMB PLEASE check TOF for a price check. Would hate to see anyone getting ripped off over here!

Guest Guest

Owww that's so sad! Thank you ames for sharing!

Got to look after my lovely friends over here now haven't i!

I have found the most frequently appearing are :

Pet movie poster
tree stained panel
red jukes
lucky cats
princess swing seat
Galo de barcelos
Black monster couch
inca panpipes.

I've just been over there having a look around. There is certainly more items on the market, but they are still not that cheap ...last time there was a big hack out (around Oct i think) items started going for next to nothing ....will keep an eye on it though

Just saw some sites with the new hack out..and it's OUTRAGEOUS. No, seriously, when you see it, you'll scream.

I'm really sorry to say that I can confirm this hack.

I will make a thread in PSFC news to keep you all informed of any news...please post any more information you get into this thread

1. Beanstalk Room - if your neighbor is poor (NO CC rooms and no Mini Extra Room) and suddenly he has that room, basically he hacked that.

2. Cash Petlings - you cannot trade this one, so basically you have to have Playfish Cash in your account to buy Cash Petling. if your neighbor has that, its hacked.

3. Christmas/Valentines Gifts - if they are suddenly boasting in there photos that they have this items, its hacked.

4. Bigger Versions of WWF Ice Animals - if your pet has bigger WWF ice animals, its hacked. if they have small, ITS GENUINE. and also, goodluck on owning this item because as i pointed out before, having an unreleased item in your game is like risking your pet to be banned.

5. They have all colors of all the wigs in the game. - they are hacked. who would spend money to get all colors of all the wigs??

6. ALL Items inside the Magnificent and Marvelous Mystery Box - Because they can buy the Magnificent and Marvelous Mystery Box with Gold Coins they basically have all the items inside it. if he is suddenly displaying alot of Lucky Cats, Pots of Gold or Tree Stained Glass Panel, Basically they got it on buying the Magnificent Mystery Box.

7. All the Treasure Baits Items - This is the Original Version of the Hack.

8. They got ALL the Regular Fishes and Cash Fishes - if they really not like fishing and suddenly he has ALL the fishes, they are hacked.

9. The Butterfly Cocoon

Saw this on a website.

Guest Guest
Mangoberri wrote:
1. Beanstalk Room - if your neighbor is poor (NO CC rooms and no Mini Extra Room) and suddenly he has that room, basically he hacked that.

2. Cash Petlings - you cannot trade this one, so basically you have to have Playfish Cash in your account to buy Cash Petling. if your neighbor has that, its hacked.

3. Christmas/Valentines Gifts - if they are suddenly boasting in there photos that they have this items, its hacked.

4. Bigger Versions of WWF Ice Animals - if your pet has bigger WWF ice animals, its hacked. if they have small, ITS GENUINE. and also, goodluck on owning this item because as i pointed out before, having an unreleased item in your game is like risking your pet to be banned.

5. They have all colors of all the wigs in the game. - they are hacked. who would spend money to get all colors of all the wigs??

6. ALL Items inside the Magnificent and Marvelous Mystery Box - Because they can buy the Magnificent and Marvelous Mystery Box with Gold Coins they basically have all the items inside it. if he is suddenly displaying alot of Lucky Cats, Pots of Gold or Tree Stained Glass Panel, Basically they got it on buying the Magnificent Mystery Box.

7. All the Treasure Baits Items - This is the Original Version of the Hack.

8. They got ALL the Regular Fishes and Cash Fishes - if they really not like fishing and suddenly he has ALL the fishes, they are hacked.

9. The Butterfly Cocoon

Saw this on a website.

Oh my god!

lea75 wrote:
I'm really sorry to say that I can confirm this hack.

I will make a thread in PSFC news to keep you all informed of any news...please post any more information you get into this thread

i was really hoping it was just a rumor

Mango I am really suprised by what you have written

Just because a pet is poor or a newbie...if they have the beanstalk room then they hacked it? What is stopping a newbie from purchasing cc;s??

I have all the treasure bait items in my front room....and yet I can hand on heart guarantee you that I have never hacked any item in my life and neither did I trade for them!

And I know of people who have bought the butterfly cocoon...does that make them hackers?

Yes be wary, and yes be careful...but dont judge everyone and label people unncessarily

I would not recommend posting any pictures pf hacked items, but if you have them, you can probably PM them to Lea75 or an online administrator. Since this forum does not allow visual images of hacked items, it would not be prudent to post them.

I agree Lisa, I have a cocoon that was gifted to me and I have gifted CC items to people that I purchased myself. One of my friends is a 10 level player, and she has the tiger suit. Why? Because I bought and gifted it to her.

Sorry lea,...that's not what I wrote, I found that on a website. I'm just relaying information from one site to another. I didn't mean to cause offense to anyone here, I just saw that on a site, which had to do with the recent CC hacking.

lea75 wrote:
Mango I am really suprised by what you have written

Just because a pet is poor or a newbie...if they have the beanstalk room then they hacked it? What is stopping a newbie from purchasing cc;s??

I have all the treasure bait items in my front room....and yet I can hand on heart guarantee you that I have never hacked any item in my life and neither did I trade for them!

And I know of people who have bought the butterfly cocoon...does that make them hackers?

I buy a lot of things with cc, it is because my husband works.Not all of us on PS are kids in school.Some of us love wigs and do spend 2 cc to color tons of wigs.So I know where Leah is coming from.Newbies are better off getting cc sometimes,because it is hard starting off with coins,until you get friends.

You can not generalize.Hackers ruin games for people,just because they can.
Not all kids are bad or players are bad.We have several young players here that are honest and good.

Kathy&Bunnyfuzzyness

Yes be wary, and yes be careful...but dont judge everyone and label people unncessarily

uggg my quote was weird

You can not generalize.Hackers ruin games for people,just because they can.
Not all kids are bad or players are bad.We have several young players here that are honest and good.

Kathy&Bunnyfuzzyness

Yes be wary, and yes be careful...but don't judge everyone and label people unncessarily

i totally agree with Lisa..
a lot of us Buy CC's with our own money and have gifted or been gifted with cc items. as for all the colors on the wig, i am working my self to buy one dyed wig per day and want them in all the colors abelabe (accept ofr pink)
i think in what we must be carefull is in the prices... so we wont get ripped off.
i try very hard getting 3333's buy selling my onw CC's to be able to trade, and i know alot of you do the same, its very hard to earn payment items, so all i can say is dont accept high offers in the items mentioned my Mango. specially the MMB items

He is a sure-fire method to tell. Someone friended me. I friended her back. Then I looked at her Facebook page and saw that she was a "fan" of a bunch of sites that promoted hacking. Easy decision. I un-friended her.

Also, I feel suspicious someone is a hacker if their house looks like every room is a "shop" for expensive items and they display not even one room that they have decorated to suit their taste. Why would you play the game exclusively to trade? There is no motivation. So I suspect hacking in those cases and will not friend.

RocLibrarian wrote:
Also, I feel suspicious someone is a hacker if their house looks like every room is a "shop" for expensive items and they display not even one room that they have decorated to suit their taste. Why would you play the game exclusively to trade? There is no motivation. So I suspect hacking in those cases and will not friend.

It could be there second account., pony is my second account. Obviously im not called pony and i only use this account for adding people i dont know, trading and psfc Smile My house only has rares that i dont want and i want to sell stuff in.. Apart from that its empty. And im no hacker.