Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

Not a fan of Pink, but this is COOL!!!!

I just have to share this, as someone mentioned it in a trade, and then I was gifted one. This wig looks radical in pink. I can't believe I just typed that...Lisa don't have me carted off to the asylum, please. LaughingLaughingLaughing

Ok...what have you done with the real Yvette? You imposter!! Laughing

I think I'm going to take a screen shot so I can keep your post as proof that you did write that

I know. I am the most anti-pink person on the forum, but that wig looks sooo cool in the color. I checked the color when I went to the boutique and it just looked cool! I couldn't help it. Tiddly Winks looks soo cute in that wig.

Yvette, Yawo just wants to eat Tiddly Wink's hair! I don't know what it is about Tiddly Winks but I think those wigs look great on her! It's hilarious that you colored it pink though, I never thought you would! I'm sure Tiddly thanks you for it!

Oh my god! lol Tiddly in pink! i never thought i would see the day! lol but she does look FAB! Smile xx

hahaha..i agree with yawo..ur tiddly's hair looks like a cotton candy, yum yum!!!

It does indeed look like Cotton Candy!
Good thing it doesn't look like chocolate because Kokonee has been known to try to eat those pets that turned into chocolate!

May I eat your hair? I like pulling it out then licking it Smile I don't like just eating it off the stick.

*The stick is your pet's body. MUAHAHHA

Mangoberri wrote:
May I eat your hair? I like pulling it out then licking it Smile I don't like just eating it off the stick.
*The stick is your pet's body. MUAHAHHA

Oh! Owwwie! Poor Tiddly!!

Tiddly Winks is running away from the hungry pets who want to eat her hair. But, she will offer up huge lolly pops to those who really are hungry. congratulations

It does look like cotton candy...and maybe that's why I like it, the pink cotton candy always tastes the best, the blue tasted like something out of a chemistry lab.

Dream on, sweetie. I like some pink, just in moderation. congratulations Too much of anything tends to make me run away.

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Dream on, sweetie. I like some pink, just in moderation. congratulations Too much of anything tends to make me run away.

I cant get enought of it. I just love it Laughing .
If i was the queen, Id make my world FULL of pink!hehe