Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

Tiddly Winks is searching

She is searching for the one male pet who can make her happy. She's had some pretty bad luck in the romance department, many of the boys showing no interest in her, and the one (Hideeni) who does, has started behaving like a stalker and scaring the poor little dear.

So are there any male pets out there who might be interested in her? She's a very independent minded pet who enjoys cake, sushi (although not together), music, clothing, shopping, cooking, and fishing.

Interested pets, please post. Laughing

oh Falcor is too late for this beautiful Pet..
He just got Married a while ago

but i can think in some candidate for Tiddly

mmm... let me think, form the top of my mind i say Kasi

tiddly11.png

Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh love is in the air!
Wonder is stong enough to take Tiddly on? lol

Tiddly Winks wrote:

She has always liked Kasi.

Kasi likes Tiddly back Laughing

ooohhhhhhhhhhhh lol lea must be good so as to give the best girl ever

Mookie understands Tiddly's pain. She too is very lonely x

Well, remember...if you do find the right pet, Chaplain Kokonee is always happy to do a wedding in the chapel!

In the meantime, Tiddly and Mookie, come on over for some chocolate and comfort.

Oh now that sounds like a lovely idea. Chocolate is a great comfort food. Just make sure we don't munch on any chocolate pets. congratulations

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Oh now that sounds like a lovely idea. Chocolate is a great comfort food. Just make sure we don't munch on any chocolate pets. congratulations

Oh you know me too well! No, Kokonee just licks the chocolate pets...except one who is filled with Peanut Butter!

I think my Honey will become a boy right away...
joking congratulations Good luck Tiddly will truthly find a couple, cuz she is soo cute and generous, and good looking

She's still looking. Of course, she may find the courage to call Kasi up and ask him if he wants to go dancing tonight. congratulations

So, tonight, Tiddly Winks went over to Kasi's house and the two pets danced the night away. Smile It may very well be that Tiddly Winks is growing quite fond of him.

Tiddly Winks wrote:
So, tonight, Tiddly Winks went over to Kasi's house and the two pets danced the night away. Smile It may very well be that Tiddly Winks is growing quite fond of him.

wow ...Tiddly better watch out next week then when Kasi tries on his new tux that is on order

awww this is so adorably cute!! Tiddly Winks and Kasi look sooo cute together! Yvette, Tiddly looks so pretty! That look is just gorgeous!

Oh thanks. I love her in black, it just goes well with her fur. Unfortunately, she is soo fond of the bubblegum pink wig that she's wearing today, that I can't persuade her to take it off. Smile I guess she will have to tomorrow.

i can be the perfect boyfriend for tiddly!!im romantic i have good sence of humour, im handsome, like music, cinema

hehehe just think my proposal lol

Since the podcast has been worked on and posted, I figured I should probably bump this up.

Tiddly Winks is still searching, but she is really leaning towards Kasi. He has been helping her rid her bedroom of that scary Hideeni character, and she finds him to be such a perfect gentleman.

Are there any males who object?

If so, speak now, or forever hold your peace. congratulations

If Tiddly and Kasi do get together, do I get to be bridesmaid Laughing

Of course, Tiddly Winks would have no objections...except that Rosie is sooooo pretty and she might feel a bit self conscious, but she loves Rosie. Smile

she was lmao she is still un-decided, im thinking maybe she can have an alter-ego lol like superman, one minute she is Lin Yao - quiet little pet from PS City, next she is Bella Cullen - vampire super hero lol xxx

Whatever works for you. Tiddly Winks loves her friend Lin Yao though, so the more the merrier.

Now we have to see if Kasi wants to date Tiddly Winks. congratulations

hmm, we need to keep advertising Tiddly, maybe i can design a siggy for us all to use congratulations lol xx

leave it with me then im going to work in a minute but when i come home i will have something ready congratulations Tiddly Winks wont be single for much longer congratulations lol

Well, remember....Kokonee is Tiddly's BF!
She gets to be the Matron of Honor; or at least gets to do preside over the wedding ceremony! Mmmm...I wonder if Zorro knows any cute boy pets? Hey! What about Oberon?

I just posted this once but it disappeared .... Sad

Kasi is very interested in Tiddly ...but he is very shy (just like me Laughing ) so it may take him a while to make the first move...esp with the whole of PSFC watching

kasijab wrote:
I just posted this once but it disappeared .... Sad

Kasi is very interested in Tiddly ...but he is very shy (just like me Laughing ) so it may take him a while to make the first move...esp with the whole of PSFC watching

Awww, Kasi!!! You're the agent 007, like James Bond!!! You can't be shy Anyway, I think Tiddly will be your agent 008

i wonder if the super hero Bella Cullen (Lin Yao's alter ego) can help Kasi make his first move..... after alll we do need a fairy godmother... but in this case it will be a fairy vampire

Tiddly Winks needs Kasi again. Hideeni showed up in her bedroom. What a masher! Sad I don't think Hideeni poses any threat to anyone for Tiddly Winks' affections.

I think Hideeni is worried cos he's been stalking Kasi a lot today too ...