Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pedj@ 94 Dixy

Splendid MB.....what is inside.....????

hii alll can someone tell me what is inside Splendid MB.........it cost 3CC.....i think that only junk is inside but who know.....????

I just opened one, because I was curious and got a jar. Ho hum. I won't spend anymore coins on those.

I got... a baby's rattle.

So seriously not worth the coins lol!

i think its better to trade for the especific item you want, better than open those boxes.... i learn my lesson after opening one of the last boxes and got a jasmin decor

Urgh makes you laugh as they make out the prizes are splendid.. then you open it and its some rubbish you've already had and got rid of because it was rubbish lol

It is called splendid cause it contains items that were in shops (nit anymore)

it should be called rubbish mystery box or "buy me under your own risk mystery box"

Falcor wrote:
it should be called rubbish mystery box or "buy me under your own risk mystery box"

I m totally agree!!!

Falcor wrote:
Laughing that's soooo true!!!!

Falcor wrote:
i think its better to trade for the especific item you want, better than open those boxes....

Briliant!
Now remember one thing: they were pillaged on the recent cheat, plenty was going as gifts, even to random people, the same like other bc items, they were just flying around. I'm a popular fb player, I play a lot, I see what's going on and I can't believe the transformation of my neighbour pets...

cyberpunk wrote:
Falcor wrote:
i think its better to trade for the especific item you want, better than open those boxes....

Briliant!
Now remember one thing: they were pillaged on the recent cheat, plenty was going as gifts, even to random people, the same like other bc items, they were just flying around. I'm a popular fb player, I play a lot, I see what's going on and I can't believe the transformation of my neighbour pets...

yes i know... i have noticed too
so we will only have to be aware of that so we dont get ripped off by huge prices. its still better to trade for an especific item, but with fair prices i may add