Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Computron

Blossom Tree (Sakura Tree finally bare fruits)

Latest post:
Blossom tree finally bare fruit ^ ^ (Not for sales =p)

Previous post:
After killing 4 trees, didn't expect got them today. I came to realize from a friend who PM me that she miss the blossom seed in TWS....Hahaha...this is what happen when someone don't get themselve updated from PS news.

If you have problem in viewing it, please let me know.

Feel free to add me and visit my Pet garden. Not so creative but like to try out new thing. Kindly state your forum nick when request to add me

Which part you don't understand? The blossom tree is a new species. You have to try your luck to plant it. Can be found from the Garden shop.

the pumpkin lolipops looks like thet are coming out form the heart trees... that is so funny

mimimouse wrote:
wow nice me i havent grown 1.i dun wanna cut my pink cherry tree Sad

If I m not wrong, I have chop off one cherry tree just to grow for the sakura tree...lool. In the end, it is still worth it. The cherry fruit only cost $65. Most tree bare fruit that cost $85. Still worth to chop off =)

i love to have those sakura trees but i dont have any luck how many trees now i pulled and planting those seeds but i cant get 1

chay wrote:
i love to have those sakura trees but i dont have any luck how many trees now i pulled and planting those seeds but i cant get 1

why dont you try the offline metod, it works with trees aswell, you only need one fertilizer and buy diferent tree seed everytime... thats how Pink Pixel and i did i and got the sakura tree

editing: Knock Knock!!

I managed to plant one, but no others. I like the special seeds. I would rather pay 100 coin extra for a sure thing than shelling out 500 on a gamble.

Tiddly Winks wrote:
I managed to plant one, but no others. I like the special seeds. I would rather pay 100 coin extra for a sure thing than shelling out 500 on a gamble.
i really agree my sweet tiddly!!!!

Lucky Strike wrote:
i want one!!!!!!!! but we also need more gardens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes. We need more garden ^ ^ Sign...the bonsai should not only shrink the tree, its should also allow the fruit to grow.

after an hour of refreshing i got frustrated and quit trying. i'll try again another day though - i want one in the center of my garden. it's such a beautiful tree! yours look gorgeous! =)

it took me a few trees to finally get the sakura tree
what about that eco tree blue ?

i finally get one, courtesy of falcor Smile loveyah angel

chay wrote:
i finally get one, courtesy of falcor Smile loveyah angel

aaww... your so sweet... thank youuuuu chay

lol your Halloween candy threw me off for a minute.....I finally noticed your tree behind the sign.

crazy crazy day!

I have planted ten trees (two rounds of 5 trees each) trying to get the Sakura Tree... no luck! My next round of five will be full grown tomorrow... oh it would be nice if even just ONE came up a Sakura! Good thing I haven't been into the prom items too much... I wouldn't have any coins for tree seeds.

MaMaShiShi wrote:
I have planted ten trees (two rounds of 5 trees each) trying to get the Sakura Tree... no luck! My next round of five will be full grown tomorrow... oh it would be nice if even just ONE came up a Sakura! Good thing I haven't been into the prom items too much... I wouldn't have any coins for tree seeds.

why dont you try the offline method with the trees... all you need is a fertilizer saved in your chest
it works for trees as well... thats how Chay, Pink, Pixel and I got them,

Fashionista wrote:
Tiddly Winks wrote:
i really agree my sweet tiddly!!!!

I agree too! I think it's silly. I've ripped out so many trees and wasted fertilizers too to try and get a few sakura trees.

I love those trees..they look really nice and so does the "fruit" it bares!

chay wrote:

SAME HERE! So frustrated! I have tried and tried and cannot get one. It's so pretty. ive been waiting for them to come out with one. Im not giving up though. lol

i'm on my 6th try now!! erg! i'm not pulling my old trees out though. i am running out of space. i hope i get one soon!!

ummm.. ladies!!!
there was another thread about the sakura trees and most of us got them with the offline method
all you have to do is have one fertilizer saved in your chest. and do the same you do with the boxes,

why dont you try it, i got mine in my 3th reload

Falcor wrote:
ummm.. ladies!!!
there was another thread about the sakura trees and most of us got them with the offline method
all you have to do is have one fertilizer saved in your chest. and do the same you do with the boxes,

why dont you try it, i got mine in my 3th reload

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
thank you falcor!!!! dohhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

i was away for too long!!