Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dawnbrans

Hello :) I Miss Everyone so Much!!!

Just wanted to pop in and say Hello and that I miss everyone so much!!! For those who haven't heard, my youngest son and I have been battling a terrible case of the flu for the past 5 days now so I haven't been on PS or here. Thank you so much for all the well wishes that I have received, they have meant so much I am starting to feel better, been fever free for 24 hrs and almost have my voice back!!! Now just to get my baby back to 100% and then I can return to PS & PSFC. Miss you all bunches can't wait to get back and catch up on Everything!!!

Guest Guest

aww dawn I wish you and your angel all of the luck in the world!! HUGS!!!

So sorry to hear that Dawn ...didn't know you were ill. Big hugs to you and your little one ..and don't worry about Bailey ...we will visit xx

hope you both are back to full strength real soon hun...we are all missing you here

oh no! you're sick too! i really hope you and your son feel better soon! get lots of rest hun! we miss you but want you to be 100%!!! sending you love!

Awww Sweetie, It's great to hear your doing better!! I really hope your little guy makes a speedy recovery and feels better soon too, nothing like having a sick child and being sick yourself. I really feel for you! Best wishes your way from Yawo and me

DAWN!!!!

i missed you!!
i hope your son is okay... you and your family deserve all the luck of this world!

we missed you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dawn... don't make me send you the PS flu kit... i have sent it to others in the past... they had man flu though so it may not work on you! LOL

aww...Dawn i hope u and ur son get 100% well again....luvya....Eat loads of soup ..its very healthy SmileSmile take care dear

oh dear dawn.. im so sorry to hear you are not feeling well, i really hope you get better realy soon adn specially your son.
take good care of him and you too
hugs and kisses

Or i hope you and your little one get back on top form in super fast time. Big hugs to the both of you