Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kokonee

Mexican Delivery & Candy Pinata

Has anyone gotten items from these yet?
I bought them last night (after midnite GMT) and did not get the items then. But I thought maybe the date on my computer needed to also be May 3rd, so I waited for this morning. But I logged in and still no items. Do I need to wait for "tomorrow" (which is at 5pm today for me)?

I bought mine today and didn't even have to put them in a room ..when i arrived home from the shops my noticeboard opened automatically to tell me I had the items

I got mine as soon as I went home after buying them...hope this is not yet another playfish glich!!

I bought them about 10 pm my time and it was after 12 am when I logged in again that I received the notification

Yes, I saw today the boxes on the pinboard...duh!
But yes, I had to wait for my computer to know it was May 3rd!

I just love these new items. Really fun Smile I really like that they animated some. I really like a lot of what they came out with this week. I swore to spend no more money but couldnt help it. I have given up several magazines and my latte habit for my PS habit. But this makes me happier than spending on coffee and fashion mags Smile (especially since Clarice looks good in everything unlike myself. lol)

the first delivery with the green pepper

I've gotten 2 so far that automatically notified me. I really like the xocoatl, although I think the chile is a weird color, haha XD

they seem to come automatically whether in the room or in the chest

Worf wrote:
I've gotten 2 so far that automatically notified me. I really like the xocoatl, although I think the chile is a weird color, haha XD

It is the chile with a cream based sauce and pomegranate seeds that was in the book/movie "Like Water for Chocolate"! These Mexican Takeout foods are a little too large in scale; like the "old" food.